CP - Compliance
Estimated Travel Percentage (%):
AIG Asset Management (Europe) LimitedYour future team
The Investments function provides investment advisory and asset management services to AIG. The Investment departments in-house investment platform spans multiple asset classes, including high grade and high yield corporate and sovereign debt, structured products, private placements, private equity and hedge funds, and real estate investments. You will also be part of a diverse global compliance team that provides high quality advisory and transactional support with integrity and objectivity across all parts of the wider AIG organisation.
The Senior Compliance Analyst will be responsible for supporting and assisting the management of compliance monitoring processes, procedures and documentation in order to meet regulatory obligations and policies of the AIG Investments company in London and Dublin and support the cross-border objectives of AIG Investments. Your contribution at AIG
What we are looking for
- Perform compliance monitoring in relation to FCA conduct of business rules including, analysis and reporting using detailed trading activity, trade records, best execution, allocations and FCA ARM trade & transaction reporting.
- Assist with Anti-Money Laundering, Know Your Customer and terrorist financing checks for residential / commercial real estate debt and middle market loan transactions.
- Perform daily checks and monitoring on pre and post-trade compliance alerts using Bloomberg AIM, gain an understanding and working knowledge of basic rule coding, authorised trader limits and account set up within the system.
- Assist with preparation of documents for Risk, SOX, Audit and FCA reviews.
- Coordinate policy documents and maintenance of procedures including filing and recordkeeping.
- Investigation and recording of breaches and errors, assisting in identifying and carrying out corrective actions.
- Coordinate compliance aspects of starter and leaver processes emails, including detailed spreadsheet maintenance and FCA online notifications for Approved Persons.
- Supporting operator of the FIS Protegent PTA database which manages PA dealing, gifts and entertainment, outside business activities and other certifications.
- Assist with the collection and collation information for completion of management information and reports including using the data warehouse/reporting tool Micro-strategy.
- Provide the business with high quality advice on regulatory and procedural matters.
- Ad-hoc assignments.
- Contribute to the encouragement of a positive risk based compliance culture globally.
- Relevant compliance experience within a financial services regulated environment.
- Knowledge of security types and trading processes (Fixed Income, Derivatives, Loans).
- Knowledge of Bloomberg AIM compliance suite (CMGR, VMGR, BVTS)
- Knowledge of AML/KYC processes, laws and industry guidance.
- Strong communication skills and ability to liaise with internal and external parties (legal firms, auditors).
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Highly organised, enthusiastic and ambitious.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to interrogate systems to obtain information, IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel applications.
- Flexible and proactive team player with ability to work on own initiative.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission " creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.