Siemens PLM Software have an opportunity for a Sales Finance Manager in the UK. The team you would be joining, the SalesFinance Organization (SFO) is a team of versatile business partners thatprovides insightful financial analysis and business acumen to the salesorganization. SFO supports the current Siemens DISW EDA and PL sales channels
You would support the EMEA Sales andCustomer Success Organization and would be:
- A key business partner and advisor to the Sales Teamin the Americas
- Initially focused on supporting deals with a Software value ≥ USD 3M;
- Interfacing withoperational groups to enable the deal and sales process
- Ensuring compliancewith relevant guidelines, policies and procedures;
- Part of a collaborative and supportive sales financeteam
The position advises the sales team on best practice,collaborating throughout the sales process to enable an optimal outcome. You must be able to navigate across multiple disciplinesincluding legal, order fulfillment, zone and corporate finance, accounting andsales. Additionally, this position requires a candidate with demonstratedcompetency communicating with a variety of audiences, including uppermanagement. Strong business acumen, good judgment, objectivity, and policymanagement are key attributes necessary for success in this role. Job Qualifications:
- Strong related business experience, BA or BS degreerequired;
- High business acumen; ability to engage with all levelsof the organization for improvements and solution development
- Ability to work collaboratively with matrixed departmentsand leadership to project plan, problem-solve and deliver results
- Demonstrated experience communicating complex ideas ineffective & efficient manor, verbally and in writing
- Ability to translate complex data and effectivelycommunicate to non-technical professionals
- Ability to successfully influence business partners, evenwhen holding a contrary position
- Strong understanding of IFRS15/ASC606 software revenuerecognition
- Familiarity with services revenue recognition
- Excellent project management, organization and timemanagement skills
- Strong Excel, MS office, reporting and presentationskills. Experience with SAP/BW is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and drive processimprovements
Siemens PLM Software is a leading provider of solutions forthe design, simulation and manufacture of products across many differentindustries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, andmany of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived andmanufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software works collaboratively withcompanies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions thatresult in better products.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employerand do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, genderassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race,religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best ofyour ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role. Job ID:
Siemens Industry Software LimitedExperience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: