Posting Description Sales Development Executive We're hiring!
Aon are currently recruiting a dynamic and ambitious Sales Development Executive to work as part of the Global Sales team based in London. This role will support key sales opportunities to generate and retain revenue, supporting strategic sales and growth within Reinsurance Solutions. About Aon
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Reinsurance Solutions, a division of Aon plc, is the world's leading reinsurance intermediary and full-service capital advisor. We empower our clients to better understand, manage and transfer risk through innovative solutions and personalised access to all forms of global reinsurance capital across treaty, facultative and capital markets. As a trusted advocate, we deliver local reach to the world's markets, an unparalleled investment in innovative analytics, including catastrophe management, actuarial and rating agency advisory. Through our professionals' expertise and experience, we advise clients in making optimal capital choices that will empower results and improve operational effectiveness for their business. With more than 80 offices in 50 countries, our worldwide client base has access to the broadest portfolio of integrated capital solutions and services. About the Role
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria. As a Sales Development Executive some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Work with individuals and teams to support RFP responses and other high impact client interventions to generate and retain revenue
- Support teams to develop differentiated value proposition
- Develop clear and compelling storyboards and presentations focused on explaining the value outcomes client can realise working with Aon
- Ensure content and messaging is aligned to explain the value to clients in achieving their business objectives to buyers and influencers
- Work with colleagues in the Global Sales Operations team to support sales related training and development
- Work with our graphic designers, to help priorities proposals and presentations, increase consistency and quality across the design platform and drive best practice
- Responsibility for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
As a Sales Development Executive your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
Salary and Benefits
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Business knowledge and experience that may have been gained working in Financial or Professional Services
- Demonstrable technical ability to understand financial services and reinsurance
- Attention to detail with excellent written English skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to learn and build a broad understanding of Aon and how to bring the best of Aon to clients
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare and additional holiday. We also offer tremendous potential in a growing worldwide organisation. Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
We're happy to talk flexible working. If you need to flex your working pattern, Aon offers flexible and agile working policies and we're happy to discuss options with you upon application