Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are a collection of over 372,000 mindsbuilding the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies thattake society further.
We're looking for people with the skills andvision to build a better tomorrow. Join Smart Infrastructure as a Quality EnvironmentalHealth Safety Manager and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions andmaking the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
It's incredibly important that our peopleenjoy working here and therefore we take great pride in having a friendly,helpful and engaging culture. We also appreciate that development and trainingis important to many and that's why we have a supportive environment which investsin our employee's development, whether that's Chartership, training ormentoring.
Feel free to click onthis link to see what it's like to work here; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vmmNjaEr04 This is your role. What part will you play?
We don't need superheroes, just super minds
- Toensure that projects are sufficiently and resourced in terms of effective QM& EHS support.
- Toensure a good level of collaboration and effective support to other businessdepartments, to ensure that the company's QM & EHS standards are maintainedacross all aspects of the business.
- To workalongside the BE team and auditing bodies to ensure the successfulimplementation and running of the Company's integrated management system.
- Toensure the implementation of a robust Site inspection programme and QM &EHS process audits, communicating key lessons learned and tracking actioncloseouts.
- Tosupport the Head of QM & EHS and the rest of the QM & EHS team in thedevelopment and execution of strategic improvement plans and initiatives.
- Tomentor and provide line management support to QM & EHS Advisors and ensurethat high standards are maintained within the team.
- Ensurethe QM & EHS performance of projects is monitored and, where required,improvements are agreed.
- Engagewith customers to ensure that their expectations are met, or to influence theirprocesses where they go beyond the reasonable approach to QM & EHSmanagement.
- Ensuremaintain and develop QM & EHS competence with respect to changes inlegislation, process or relevant industry standards.
- Supportthe QM & EHS team and Project Management in ensuring that arrangements forEHS are implemented, reviewed and improved on the operational projects andoffices for respective business units supported.
- Tosupport and provide QM & EHS information as part of the business unit'stendering activity.
- Todevelop and control the QM & EHS communications to the project teams.
- Supportthe efforts needed to maintain external certification in order to meet customerrequirement and those of our internal processes.
- ProvideQM & EHS mentoring to all staff and contractors.
- Toassist in the development and review of QM & EHS plans and project riskprogrammes.
- Ensurethat the performance of the QM & EHS operational site processes areaudited, with deficiencies / improvements fed into the assurance function.
- Contributeto the development of the Health, Safety and Environmental Risk Managementframework for the operational activities.
- Undertakeaccident / incident investigations ensuring underlying causes are establishedand lessons learnt communicated to prevent recurrence.
- Monitortrends in Near Miss reports and implement initiative to improve performance onthe projects.
- Presentationof regular performance and statistical reports as necessary.
- Assistin the implementation of Zero Harm.
- Contributingto the execution and implementation of corporate governance as required.
- Toprovide support in the development and maintenance of QM & EHSdocumentation
- Toprovide training to employees and contractors in line with the businessesannual targets and improvement Plan.
- Tofollow and implement the Siemens Business Conduct Guidelines.
We've got quite a lot tooffer. How about you?
- Desirable Qualifications - NEBOSHDiploma (CMIOSH), IEMA Environmental qualification (or equivalent), Member ofCQI
- Experience - Significantexperience working in an electrical / construction environment
Smart infrastructure enables the way we wantto live - happily, comfortably, sustainably and in harmony. We do this fromphysical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offeringsand service. From intelligent grid control and electrification to smart storagesolutions, from building automation and control systems to switches, valves,and sensors.
Our benefits package includes a generous basesalary plus annual bonus . We celebrate the fact that our employees are individualsand have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexiblebenefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you. Weoffer 26 days holiday (which increases with service), up to 10% pensioncontribution match, an excellent company share scheme and employee discounts just to name a few.
If we all thought the same, we would neverthink of anything new. That's why we recruit great minds from all walks oflife. We recognize that building a diverse workforce is critical to the successof our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pooland welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with ourapplicants to encourage agile working and innovation.Job ID:
Siemens plcExperience Level:
not definedJob Type: