Ready to make Gousto the UK's most loved way to eat dinner? We're the UK's leading recipe box company, delivering over 50 delicious recipes every week to thousands of homes across the UK.
Whether it's recipe innovation, building algorithms to optimise our recipe box journey or devising strategies to reduce plastic and food waste, every team plays a part in our amazing growth. We have invested in our technology, data capability and product to make sure the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
Our dream? To be the UK's most loved way to eat dinner, and for every meal to leave the planet better off. Gousto is changing how people shop, cook and eat food at home. It's an incredibly exciting time to join our team!
Product Manager - Warehousing
If you have a growth mindset, think big, and relish the opportunity to grow in a fast-paced and demanding environment, then read on...
The Supply Tribe is responsible for building and optimising the capabilities that drive our expanding Supply Chain network. As Product Manager of Warehousing, you'll have a key role in discovering and developing opportunities for new digital products and experiences to support our ambitious growth plan.
- Scaled our capacity through unprecedented demand during lockdown
- Launched next day express delivery
- Released new generations of our world-class line optimisation capabilities
- Developed highly scalable integration capabilities for our future factories
- Launched multi-site forecasting capabilities
Reporting to the Group Product Manager for Supply, you will oversee the entire suite of digital products that will drive stability and enhance our warehousing capabilities as we scale to a true multi-site organisation. You'll be integral to deriving the performance of OTIF (On Time In Full) and FoodWaste KPIs.
Within your first six months at Gousto, you'll
- Deliver against several tactical warehousing improvement capabilities to ensure we are maximising the effectiveness of the warehouse processes in our two factories
Whilst also casting your eyes forward to
- Shape, discover and frame the future of the warehousing domain as we expand to four factories over 2021
You'll work cross-functionally & closely with our operations, operations systems, proposition, and senior leadership teams to unlock huge value in our supply chain.
Your role will involve working in an agile environment where you will be responsible for a squad of highly skilled data scientists and engineers, deeply understanding and prioritising customer needs, business efficiencies and commercial outcomes.
You'll also have a product owner's responsibilities, maintaining the product backlog, alongside facilitating refinement and planning sessions.
Things move fast at Gousto - we like to describe it as a Rocketship. After your first year, we will have scaled to four factories, and you'll be right at the heart of this journey.Requirements
- You understand how to bring value to customers, using your sharp commercial mind to drive performance, and focusing to the top and bottom line.
- You love working collaboratively. You excel at communication, bringing together people with diverse experiences, opinions and opportunities in order to get things done. You build deep relationships based on trust and respect.
- You believe in having a coaching mindset, sharing your learnings with others to help them improve.
- You're intensely analytical - you rely on quantitative data to make decisions, and you are familiar with A/B testing principles. You use data to discover opportunities, identify issues and drive performance.
- Strong and extensive product management experience, particularly in B2B and operations/supply chain
- Experience in developing products alongside enterprise ERP platforms
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Agile product management experience
- Have a customer-centric approach to problems whilst maintaining a sharp focus on commercial metrics