Job Description Principal Test Analyst Bristol, Filton
As a Principal Test Analyst, you will have the chance to join the Rolls-Royce Civil Aerospace IT function, working within our Lifing Insight development team which is responsible for the development and support of a business-critical parts lifing and tracking solution.
We are looking for an experienced Principal Test Analyst who will play a key role within the team by taking responsibility for all aspects of testing our software releases. You will also play a supportive role by guiding colleagues and managing supply chain teams on all aspects of test planning, execution, and quality assurance.
At Rolls-Royce, we pioneer the power that matters to our customers, to society and to the planet.
We're the second largest global provider of defence aero-engine products and services globally with 16,000 engines in the service of 160 customers in 100 countries. Our engines power aircraft in every major sector, including: transport, combat, patrol, trainers, helicopters and unmanned aerial vehicles.Key Accountabilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Design, communicate, and implement test strategy and approach for each project, including quality assurance, functional and non-functional testing, acceptance testing and defect management
- Lead the testing activities conducted by the in-house and supply chain teams, managing all phases of testing, including plans, timescales, test deliverables, and auditability
- Provide authoritative advice and guidance on any aspect of test planning and execution
- Develop, execute, and report on complex test plans from requirement specifications and refined product backlog items, in accordance with agreed standards
- Review test results and modify manual and automated tests where necessary
- Support the development of automated tests
- Extensive testing/test lead experience
- Agile work experience (Scrum/Kanban)
- Experience working with supply chain
- Microsoft tech stack, Azure experience
- C++ testing experience
- Automated testing experience/understanding
We offer excellent development prospects, along with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include bonus, employee support assistance and employee discounts.Pioneer
an enduring legacy. Join us and you'll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for brilliance and innovation. Beyond tomorrow.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We're committed to developing a diverse workforce and an inclusive working environment. We believe that people from different backgrounds and cultures give us different perspectives. And the more perspectives we have, the more successful we'll be. By building a culture of respect and appreciation, we give everyone who works here the opportunity to realise their full potential.
You can learn more about our global Diversity and Inclusion strategy here .
At Rolls-Royce we also support requests for flexible working arrangements wherever possible.Closing Date:
22 August 2019Job Category
Information Technology Posting Date
08 Aug 2019; 00:08