You will have previous PA experience looking after senior directors preferably in an international role. You will be proactive with a flexible and can-do approach that can pre-empt requirements around priority and sensitivity, travel, transport and accommodation, lunch requirements, correspondence and phone calls, managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the directors.
You will be extremely well organised, used to working in a fast passed environment managing multiple tasks at once, as well as being able to provide clear and easy to access instructions for meetings, travel or other functions arranged.
You will part of the wider PA team at PHD Global Business, who work closely together and provide cover for one another during times of annual leave and particularly busy periods to provide balanced support.
You will be assisting multiple Global Business Directors , i ncluding the Chief Digital Officer, Chief Strategy Officer, Head of People and one of our Global Client Leads. You will assist in ad hoc duties for your directors' teams, including but not limited to travel requests, meeting set ups, document writing, formatting, data pulling, assisting the People Team with arranging the distribution and return of office equipment whilst contributing to the overall company culture, making PHD the best plac e to work by being supportive and understanding of individuals' needs.
• Excellent time and diary management and co-ordination skills including creating meetings in different time zones and on different platforms (in person and Microsoft Teams for example).
• Support on document creation (usually PPT), printing, binding, photo copying, reformatting and putting documents into templates.
• Extensive travel arrangements; flights, hotels, taxis and meetings in multiple time zones.
• Booking meeting rooms with relevant refreshments.
• Liaising with IT and Facilities on printer / computer / office issues via opening support tickets on our IT support platform called Paige.
• Cultivate excellent working relationships with other PAs, Facilities and IT.
• Event organisation including conferences and entertaining- research venues and oversee the event to ensure smooth running.
• Set up and ensure smooth running of office moves/new desk configurations when required.
• Assisting the People Team with equipment distribution and return.
• Ad Hoc duties when required.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE ROLE
• You will be highly organised and can work within an extremely busy environment managing multiple tasks at once.
• You will always maintain confidentiality and will be party to sensitive HR documentation.
• You will be reliable, confident, curious, open and solution focused.
• You will have excellent attention to detail.
• You will be highly competent in using PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Teams amongst other applications.
• Previous experience working with time sheet and travel booking systems and using Condeco (our desk and room bookings systems) would be preferred but not essential.
Be unique. Be authentic. However you prefer to say it, we really mean it. Our culture
embraces people’s diverse perspectives and creates a positive environment where everyone
belongs. We’re determined to build a better, more connected world for everyone.