Job Description: You will act as the key point of contact on any payment related queries and will be involved in offering front line assistance over the phone to customers, staff and Brokers. There will be a requirement to flag any system or training related issues that are identified. In addition you will offer operational support to the Direct and UKSC teams, including dealing with service related requests and managing printing and postal activities.
· Handling of payment queries across Direct & Broker
· Payments related workflow activities
· Quality check on automated controls and measures and corrections of any failures
· Analyse payment data to ensure customer payments and refunds have been processed successfully
· Working with the central finance team in Lisbon to handle accounting queries
· Data cash administration - verifying transaction and correction of erroneous entries
· Recording and reporting any system failures to the Operations Support Team
· Monitor and report human error trends to team manager
· Service related tasks supporting the Direct business
· Managing printing and postal activities for the Direct and Broker business
· Analytical skills
· Strong Mathematical skills
· A creative problem solver
· Highly resilient and the ability to remain calm under pressure
· Customer focused
· Strong communication skills
· Organisational skills
Diversity and flexible working at Hiscox
AtHiscox we care about our people. We hire the best people for the job and we're committed to diversity and creating a truly inclusive culture, which we believe drives success. We also understand that working life doesn't always have to be 'nine to five' and we support flexible working wherever we can. No promises, but please chat to our resourcing team about the flexibility we could offer for this role.
If you would like to know more about the role, or you are having any difficulties with the application process please send your CV and the four-digit job ref number to [email protected]
Be unique. Be authentic. However you prefer to say it, we really mean it. Our culture
embraces people’s diverse perspectives and creates a positive environment where everyone
belongs. We’re determined to build a better, more connected world for everyone.