We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
Sky Business Communications is a rapidly growing business-to-business division of Sky, offering a range of communications solutions including high-speed Wi-Fi, ethernet, broadband and telephony. We're looking for exceptional people to join us as we build a unique B2B communications business dedicated to providing reliable, innovative services to small businesses.
This role in Sky Business Communications sits within the Learning and Development team which is responsible for driving all aspects of the Sky consumer subscription business.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search №LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Deliver learning and training needs to ensure our Sales Advisors are able to delivery best in class customer experience as a part of our B2B Communications team, this role is a key role to ensure we deliver on our ambitious sales targets.
- Use a variety of methods, i.e. classroom, Skype, interactive workshops, and conferences
- Cultivate growth culture within Sky for Business by challenging the status quo and identifying new and innovative opportunities
- Host career coaching conversations, referred to as Development Drop-In Sessions, in which our people are supported through their own personal development
- Work closely with the Learning & Development Manager and key stakeholders to shape and develop quarterly and annual training plans, thus supporting the achievement of overall business objectives
- Deliver induction programmes to field and contact centre teams
- Conduct training needs analysis across the business, supported by data insight, and make recommendations for training solutions that suit individual and team needs
- Identify opportunities to improve performance, then create and lead projects to provide learning solutions
- Proven track record of delivering content to a variety of different audiences (i.e. Contact Centre staff, Field Sales Teams, Managers)
- Experience in designing captivating and informative presentations and\/or training courses
- Advanced MS word and PowerPoint ability
- Knowledge of sales methodologies used across industries
- Previous delivery experience of negotiation, business planning, sales techniques courses
- Experience using data and insight to complete needs analysis for multiple business areas
- Excellent coaching skills with history of career development conversations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with capability to alter message delivery dependant on audience
- Experience of B2B Broadband, Ethernet and WiFi products
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
Be unique. Be authentic. However you prefer to say it, we really mean it. Our culture
embraces people’s diverse perspectives and creates a positive environment where everyone
belongs. We’re determined to build a better, more connected world for everyone.