- onsite logistics such as managing sign in sheets, stationery arrangements (these do not always require you to be physically onsite), instructor memos
- input to course financials e.g. initial review of invoices and follow up with suppliers as necessary, budget preparation, monitoring of spend
- support the Learning Consultant in the management of facilitators
- management of cancellations, no shows and missed sessions
- support the recording, editing and production of online modules/webcast
- Responsible for the detailed review of work performed by TSS Learning deployment.
- Support the TSS Learning deployment team to increase their knowledge, skills and competence within their role along with their understanding of the UKFS region.
- Support the Operations Manager with regular financial reporting, system processes and MI, which will be communicated to the business.
- Ensure class feedback is gathered and distributed for future course development.
- Maintain and manage the team inbox to help with Learning queries
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Strong team player with an enthusiastic, can do approach
- Ability to learn new processes and skills quickly
- Strong IT skills - Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint. Particular focus on Excel skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A desire to embrace and drive change whilst identifying and supporting process improvements and efficiencies
- A background and experience in learning deployment and coordination is useful but is not a prerequisite
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organised, with an attention to detail and an ability to deliver to deadlines
- Proactive problem solver
- Ability to interact well with people at all levels within the firm
What Working at EY Offers:
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.