Here at Gousto, we are on a mission to become the UK's favourite way to eat dinner
Gousto is one of the most dynamic and fast growing scale-ups in the UK. On a mission to help families enjoy good food, we believe home cooking is important, so we've made it simple. We take the hassle out of planning, shopping and cooking, by delivering weekly meals with pre-portioned ingredients and recipes cards ready to cook, so there's no more ' what's for dinner ' panic.
Gousto currently leads the category in the UK offering more choice, more delivery options and lower lead times than any other meal-kit retailer. This is really only the beginning though, we have big plans to transform our proposition in 2021 and beyond.
Whether it is innovation through our recipe development, building algorithms to optimise our recipe box journey or devising strategies to reduce plastic and food waste. All our teams play a part in our amazing growth in the UK!
Our DREAM? To be the most-loved way to eat dinner, and for every meal to leave the planet better off. Gousto is changing how people shop, cook and eat food at home. It's an incredibly exciting time to join our team!The role
The growth team at Gousto is responsible for realising as much value as we can from acquired customers by driving frequency and retention across the entire customer lifecycle. We use a combination of email, text, push notifications and digital product initiatives to create step-changes in value.
As Growth Executive your impact will be huge in driving the business forward and we're excited to see you:
- Build exciting and compelling communication tests for our various channels to drive engagement and orders across the entire lifecycle, working alongside Brand to create innovative new copy and design.
- Learn how to use HTML to build emails and become and expert on our CRM platform to automate complex campaigns for email, text and push notifications
- Run seasonal win-back campaigns to drive high quality and profitable resurrections.
- Support in conducting first hand quantitative and qualitative customer research in partnership with our Insights team and interpret how insights translate into growth actions.
- Support the creation and execution of the engagement, resurrections, and referral strategy to drive customer LTV.
- Work closely with the Customer Care team to rethink our proactive comms and drive better customer experience
As part of the Growth team, you'll report into the Senior Growth Manager, and you'll work amongst an amazing team of 6, who will support you along the way in order to drive strong decision making, develop resilience together and overwhelmingly scale growth at Gousto whilst having fun along the way.Requirements
What's it like working at Gousto?
- Autonomous, demonstrating a capacity for building excellence in a given area
- Ability to self-manage, take initiative and prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong aptitude for numbers and interest in data analysis
- Creative, with an interest in marketing and design
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build great relationships with people from across the business
- Curious and proactive. Learning and discovery is what moves us. We seek to understand problems deeply and are proactive and fast in anticipating future needs (business and customers).
- Willingness to get involved in multiple projects and drive delivery.
- Relevant experiences in some of the following fields: Marketing, CRM, Retention, Digital Product Development, Business Strategy, Analytics & Insights.
All of us are responsible for the success of Gousto. Our guiding values - dream, deliver and care - show our commitment to innovation, our ambition to hit goals at speed, and our deep respect for the people we work with.
Be confident in your curiosity: think big, aim high and respectfully stand up for what you believe in.
We look for effective answers that will have a real impact, take initiative to solve problems and have a healthy impatience for change.
We care about our colleagues, customers and suppliers - they are key to our success - and about where our food comes from, the quality of our ingredients and our impact on the environment.