The successful applicant will work on key client accounts, where they will be involved in the management and coordination of multi-jurisdiction engagements. They will act as the day-to-day client contact as part of the engagement team, driving the focus of the members of staff reporting to them, and in turn reporting upwards. They will make sure all contractual obligations are being fulfilled, and all contracting is up to date.
In addition, they will support business development by working on key proposals, coordinating the preparation of documentation and fees, and presenting them to new clients. Skills and attributes for success
Qualifications: To qualify for the role you must have
- Support and develop junior members of the team;
- Help drive key client accounts;
- Coordination of multi-jurisdiction engagements, including project set-up, transition, health checks, on-going delivery and event driven changes;
- Develop and manage relationships with key stakeholders (internal and external);
- Lead day-to-day client meetings/calls;
- Manage engagement governance;
- Management of the EY Network;
- Management of the nearshore delivery team in Poland;
- Ensure all contracts/agreements are in place;
- Review budgets and resourcing on a regular basis;
- Review profitability on a monthly basis and look at ways to improve where possible;
- Identify opportunities for additional EY services;
- Develop strategic solutions with the team to enhance service offerings, improve profitability and promote knowledge sharing across the Global ECG team (Americas, AsiaPac & EMEIA);
- Assisting with proposals including pricing, proposal materials, technology demonstrations and oral presentations;
- Liaise with other internal EY teams (e.g. EY Law, GCR etc.) ;
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors.
Ideally, you'll also have
- Experience working in a professional services firm
- Experience working on multi-jurisdictional projects
- Account management experience
- Experience managing teams
What we look for?
- Good understanding of corporate governance
- Additional language skills
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic engagement manager who is looking for their next step in their career. What working at EY offers?
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance. About EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.