We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Fitness Centre.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that's not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search №LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Fitness & Lifestyle Advisor you will provide an exceptional level of fitness floor supervision and personal programming, designed to improve the health and wellbeing of the Fitness Centre members.
- Ensure that all members have received the opportunity to a personal programme or induction before using the H&FC. All membership records are kept confidential and up to date. - To ensure all exercise programmes adhere to the H&FC protocols at all times and in particular with regards to special populations.
- Pro-actively monitor the gym floor by offering assis...
Before you apply, we encourage you to learn more about Sky
Be unique. Be authentic. However you prefer to say it, we really mean it. Our culture
embraces people’s diverse perspectives and creates a positive environment where everyone
belongs. We’re determined to build a better, more connected world for everyone.
Articles you might like
Know what Holi is?
During the festival, all 1.25 billion Indian people play outside and splash each other with neon bright paint colours. Every region of the cou...
- Pro-actively monitor the gym floor by offering assistance and support with exercise programmes and technique or advice on training and lifestyle needs.
- To assist in developing and managing a programme of sports and social events throughout the year designed at increasing employee awareness of the centre and encouraging as many employees as possible to participate in these activities. From time to time you will be expected to participate or facilitate in these events.
-Ensure that the procedures for referring individuals are always correctly followed without exception.
- To deliver a high standard of customer service at all times. This includes interacting with and motivating members who use the centre. Responsibility to ensure that all members receive acknowledgement by a member of staff upon arrival, during their visit and when leaving.
- Ensure all centre equipment is properly maintained and all preventative and recording measures and procedures are properly applied and recorded. This will include cleaning and maintaining equipment.
- Assist the Manager in the day-to-day safe and effective operation of the centre and assume responsibility of the facility when you are the only supervisor.
- A level 3 fitness instructor qualification (e.g. Premier \/Lifetime Diploma). - Competent IT skills (Basic MS Word\/ Excel). - Excellent written and oral communication skills. - Ability to teach circuit based classes. - To able to perform fitness assessments\/ adhere to strict company protocols - Strong fitness background experience working in a corporate\/commercial Fitness environment - Educated to GCSE standard (minimum English and Maths). - Strong drive and passion for all aspects of fitness and wellbeing.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.