Who we're looking for
PwC are looking for2 xDigital Marketing Managers with Marketing Automation experience (ideally Salesforce Marketing Cloud) to join our Digital Marketing Team. This new team of 20 people seeks to create compelling digital experiences for our clients across channels, leads the firm in the development of digital marketing strategies and strives for investment in the right tools and technology to support our ambitions.
The channels include but are not limited to: digital advertising (paid social, PPC, display etc.), SEO, organic social, email, mobile messaging, and working hand-in-hand with our web team, for our pwc.co.uk website.
We are ideally seeking a manager with hands-on experience of executing digital campaigns using Marketing Automation platforms, and highly desirable would be experience of using Marketing Cloud Studios and Builders. Salesforce Marketing Cloud certification (email specialist or consultant) would be advantageous.
Primary Studios and Builders of interest are Email Studio, Web Studio (cloud pages), Content Builder and experience of building Customer journeys using Journey Builder. Other Studios of interest are Advertising Studio, Mobile Studio, Social Studio and Automation Studio.
A strong understanding of Data Extensions and the data management aspects of digital campaigns would be advantageous.
About the role
The Digital Marketing team collaborates with the business and other teams in the Sales and Marketing function such as brand, design, content development and campaigns to shape the right approaches. It is also responsible for working with and overseeing a small group of digital agencies that support the firm and for managing our relationships with digital media owners such as the social networks.
The team plays a critical role in the adoption and evolution of the firm's Marketing Automation platform. A key user of MA, the Digital Marketing team looks to create personalised journeys for our contacts and prospects across channels, continually testing and learning about what's working and what could be better and keeps a keen eye on results and ROI.
This is an exciting time for the Marketing function as it looks to make a step-change in its approach to digital and we are committed to creating an inspiring and creative environment for the team to thrive in. We are looking for 1 Digital Marketing Manager who is ready to embrace the opportunities and challenges that helping to shape the direction of a new team will bring.
Sales and Marketing is a centralised support function and covers all aspects of professional services marketing, sales support and business development. The prime area of focus for the function is to support the development and implementation of the firm's market strategy and in particular to ensure
- We innovate every day
- We are inclusive by default
- We deliver commercial impact with purpose
- We tell stories that inspire
Reporting into the Head of Digital Marketing or Senior Digital Marketing Managers in the team as appropriate, the individual will be responsible for:
- Helping to lead and support the Marketing Executives and Business Placement students in the digital team to deliver campaigns
- Working closely with campaigns teams on delivering digital marketing campaigns and strategies to support the firm's strategic priorities.
- Supporting the development of channel strategies in conjunction with our web team where required
- Reporting on the ROI of our digital campaigns using a combination of sales data in our CRM platform, Adobe Analytics and other channel metrics held within our marketing automation platform
- Spotting new opportunities and trends and helping to build the business cases for new digital tools, technologies and methods that we may wish to pilot
- Advising marketing teams and the business on digital best practice
- Adhering to our GDPR processes for digital marketing and escalating issues if identified
- Working with IT and software vendors where required to introduce and integrate new technology
- Supporting the sharing of digital marketing best practices across the team and wider function and helping with training
Skills & Experience Required
- A passion for digital marketing and a curiosity to learn new things and challenge ways of working
- A mind-set which demonstrates a comfort with testing, learning and optimising
- Experience of Marketing Automation systems, Salesforce Marketing Cloud would be highly advantageous
- Digital marketing experience across/or focused on particular channels including email, social, web and advertising, alongside experience of measuring and analysing campaign data
- Clear communication skills to aid working with and briefing team members and agencies to deliver to campaign briefs
- Experience of working in complex, matrix organisations would be helpful, along with evidence of multi-tasking and managing varied stakeholder groups
- Influencing skills to challenge the status quo.