£80000 cash plus benefits (indicative position in grade and location pay range).
We operate broad pay scales for all our roles to enable us to fulfil our commitments to inclusivity and career development. Final package is dependent on individual knowledge, skills and experience. In addition, we offer a range of competitive benefits - check them out in the Benefits section
on our website.
HS2 Ltd endeavours to ensure everyone working for us and with us feels included, thrives and achieves their full potential. In practice, this means we are positive and inclusive about making adjustments, providing flexible working, encouraging our staff networks to flourish and providing personal and professional development opportunities.
As Digital Engineering Integration Manager you'll be responsible for leading on the design and integration of Digital Engineering and all interfacing systems along with related data analytics capability. You'll lead on the development and delivery of the Visualisation Hub, an integration and visualisation platform, forming the basis of HS2's Digital Twin. This role will define and deliver high quality technology solutions to meet the evolving requirements of the Digital Twin programme to support management of the railway assets through their life-cycle, and ensure staff are aware and educated in the use of the platform.
About the role:
Qualifications About You:
- Develop and maintain the Digital Engineering integration framework and associated technology roadmap to support HS2's vision of a Digital Twin Lead all aspects of the Visualisation Hub, an integration and visualisation platform, including capturing and prioritising business requirements and exploiting innovation opportunities
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) to lead the design and delivery of technical solutions to improve data and technology integrations, ensuring future capacity and scalability
- Define and assure Digital Engineering integration processes to improve operational efficiency to meet the evolving needs of the Digital Twin programme
- Work collaboratively with Digital Engineering domain leads and IT to ensure the Digital Engineering integration framework is documented and in-line with HS2's integration strategy and consistently implemented across Digital Engineering
- Responsible for ensuring Visualisation Hub programme of work is fed into the wider Digital Engineering and Digital Twin programmes, ensuring key stakeholders and resources are managed effectively and projects delivered on time and quality. This includes, but is not limited to internal resources, third parties/vendors and existing service contracts.
- Provide technical liaison with external bodies, including other technology providers and the Centre for Digital Built Britain , to ensure value for money and future-proofing
- Promote digital transformation and uptake of the Visualisation Hub in all areas providing relevant training, actively keep up-to-date with digital engineering and technology developments and innovations to maintain own expertise and the quality of work in the team
- Actively promote and embed Equality Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in all your work, and support and comply with all organisational initiatives, policies and procedures on EDI.
- Data and systems integration
- Integration framework and integration patterns
- Knowledge of architecture principles
- Knowledge of database design and relevant programming languages
- Experience of Integration of large complex data sets, including geometric (CAD) and geospatial (GIS) data types
- Experience of working in large, complex organisations , ideally having held positions in both private and public sector projects Influencing key stakeholders
- It is expected that you will actively promote and embed Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in all your work and support and comply with all organisational initiatives, policies and procedures on EDI.
We ask for a variety of detail in your online application, however we perform the first assessment of suitability for a role based solely on the information in your CV. Please attach an updated word version of your CV for each new application and include evidence directly related to the criteria in the job advert.About Us:
High Speed 2 (HS2 Ltd) will be the UK's new high speed rail network. As well as improving capacity, the new scheme will shorten journey times between a number of Britain's major population centres, boost the economy and create thousands of jobs.
HS2 Ltd will create a skills legacy and develop a diverse range of talent. We aim to be a leader in EDI practice by creating a safe & inclusive working environment for all our staff - living our values of Safety, Respect, Integrity and Leadership.
HS2 Ltd is also a safety-critical organisation. Employees are required to ensure reasonable care of their own and others' health and safety by taking personal responsibility for working to our 'Safe at Heart' programme principles and following safe working procedures at all times.