You'll do more than the expected. You'll do the unexpected.
This position is responsible for ensuring customer contact interactions are routed in a manner that will add satisfaction, value, and relevance to American Express customers, employees and shareholders. The qualified developer will be a part of a team of high performing technology analysts which support interfacing contact and agent servicing systems with Cisco ICM/UCCE and Genesys applications.
The candidate should have a working knowledge of intelligent call processing and be able to translate Business requirements to best in class routing solutions. A rotating 24/7 on-call coverage is expected as a component of the job. Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for programming Cisco ICM/Genesys GAX, development and 24X7 operational support of Global Service Network, Travel and Lifestyle Service, and Partner contact delivery platforms
- Contact distribution via multiple media such as Cisco ICM/UCCE and Genesys Composer/Eclipse scripting, Avaya Switch, and Genesys Administrator Extension configuration
- Interface with peer groups to ensure strategic and operational alignments
- Provide project and analytical support for design and implementation of strategic objectives for Customer Service
- Develop intelligent routing rules for clients to ensure project objectives are met or exceeded
- Review daily operational performance challenges
- Program, analyze, troubleshoot, and test solutions for problem resolution
- Analyze risk and exposure for call delivery and business rules arbitration and recommend "value add" solutions
- Plan and coordinate project assignments including project approach plans, status updates, and provide thorough documentation to ensure accurate and timely deliverables
- Accountable for ongoing communication for all aspects of project status to management, customers, and peers
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.Qualifications
Why American Express?
- Project Management experience with contact delivery system knowledge to organize, plan, and control major assignments in various stages of development
- Working knowledge of Cisco Intelligent Contact Manager, UCCE, Avaya, and Genesys platforms
- Ability to arbitrate and negotiate between all levels of managements across the network
- Training in or equivalent knowledge of Cisco ICM, Genesys Framework, switch, and network routing
- Demonstrated teamwork, interpersonal and independent problem solving skills
- Ability to influence without authority
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Must be a proactive, flexible self-starter, organized, with attention to detail
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We've also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they're ready to take on a new career path, we're right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process - or need any reasonable adjustments to be made - then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).