Business Development Consultant - Marketing Transformation - Google PartnershipsLocation:
: Competitive depending on experience, plus benefitsCareer Level:
In a world of uncertainty, today's leading brands are creating promises not to just shareholders but to customers, employees and societies. Promises of consequence that drive purposeful change for everyone. Experiences are where these promises are felt.
The powerful convergence of marketing and technology in today's marketplace means brands are no longer built through advertising, but through experiences. We connect deep human and business insights with the possibilities of technology to define and deliver new realities.
Experiences that can make lives easier, healthier, safer, more productive and rewarding. In order to unlock growth, organizations need a new partner-one that is part business consultancy, part creative agency and part technology powerhouse-who can reinvent the front office across products, marketing operations, sales and commerce and customer service.
At Accenture Interactive, we're reimagining business through experience.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
"Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us." - Julie Sweet, Accenture CEOAs a team:
We are a newly forming Integrated Business Development team established to drive the next wave of growth for Accenture Interactive in the UK and Ireland. We will evolve the way we go to market, originate and shape the most impactful opportunities for marketing and experience transformation, and close the most exciting industry transforming deals. We bring together a culture of cultures across our Design, Communicate, Build, Run and Advisory practices to respond to client's growth opportunities.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture thatthrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunitiesthat candrive your career in new and exciting ways. You'll learn how the unique capabilities across Accenture Interactive and our family of brands including Droga5, Karmarama, Rothco, Fjord, Brand Learning can combine with core Accenture Strategy, Technology, and Operations capabilities to deliver purposeful change.
If you're looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you.As part of our global team, you'll be working the best of human ingenuity and cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.In our team you will learn:
As a Google Partnership business development consultant, you will:
- How to shape and close at scale Marketing Transformation opportunities with some of the world's most iconic brands
- How to combine marketing, creative, design, operations, technology and data capabilities to drive true Marketing Transformation that drives growth and creates 360-degree value.
- How to drive an ambitious origination pipeline, through thought leadership, structured customer engagement and relationship management, value focused proposition shaping and the co-creation of transformative ideas with our clients
- How to create stand-out solutions, proposals and pitches that deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity to deliver meaningful change
Leverage existing Accenture partnership with Google to maximize synergies between our capabilities and their technology/platforms' expertise to drive new business. Leverage agreements and joint business plans to accelerate marketing transformation agenda being part of the Europe big deals team.
- Supporting the UKI team to achieve sales targets
- Co-ordinate alliance opportunitieswith goal of generating a sustainable pipeline with direct client partner involvement
- Build-out existing propositions that leverage strategic alliance partners, as well as input into originating new propositions
- Flexible to support other facets of the partnership team based on skills and expertise
- Working with the partnership origination leads to support the proposition/ campaign roadshow planning and execution targeting:
- Up-sell transformational deals at key account
- Gain buy-in and support from client account leads across key industry groups
- Support the process for building strategic relationship with alliance vertical and industry leads
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Exceptional track record of building relationships with stakeholders
- Working experience on deal shaping and sales origination
- Contract management experience
- Proven sales pursuit management skills
- Ability to define business and articulate value for the client - Value Analysis and Prioritization
- Strategic thinker with the ability to navigate complexity and ambiguity to achieve results and effectively resolve conflicts as they arise.
- Confidence and assertiveness in working with Senior Executives.
- Highly flexible, adaptable, and able to work under pressure and quickly changing priorities.
- Self-motivated, with a high degree of self-reliance and responsibility to own issues and actions.
- Absolute personal integrity, trustworthiness, discretion, and professionalism.
Must have the ability to support
the following roles:RoleSales Origination
Responsible for proactively originating an opportunity.
- Sales Origination focuses on early-stage opportunity identification, qualification, and client engagement.
- Maintains relationship with client throughout the sales process but is not deeply involved with close or delivery process.
Sales Origination should not be expected to be used for most extension deals or deals initiated by the clients.Sales Capture
Accountable for driving and closing the deal.
- Leads the opportunity sales process including the ongoing qualification, development of win strategy, ensuring competitive differentiation, and orchestration of approvals required at each stage of the New Business Management process.
- Closely engages with the client to manage meetings and presentations and proposal production.
- On small and medium sized opportunities, will drive the entire sales process.
- On larger opportunities, will support deal director and divide up responsibility for some activities with other Sales Capture people and may also include an Overall Sales Capture Lead.
Used on large deals, the Bid Manager co-ordinates all activities involved in executing the sales campaign driven from the win strategy and negotiating strategy. They look to make sure that all activities in the campaign are aimed at convincing the client, neutralising the competition, and gaining approval in Accenture. Bid Manager can be named without an allocation on medium opportunitiesDeal Shaping
Creates the value proposition, deal structure, commercial mechanism and how the deal "fits together" utilizing Accenture capabilities and assets. Performs financial and commercial analysis with CDTS in creating the pricing structure. Participates in Win Strategy reviews. Responsible for Price to Win and competitive pricing assessments and strategies . Applies opportunity intelligence, margin targets and client rate cards to determine best deal structure.Negotiation
Responsible for defining the negotiation strategy, leading negotiation activities, and coordinating input across internal and external stakeholders. Takes the lead role in negotiations with the client, coordinating with the legal team and ensuring all aspects of the solution, pricing and deal shape are appropriately represented in negotiations. Set yourself apart:
What's in it for you
- Outstanding written, spoken and visual communicator
- Ability to drive and support a diverse team and drive collectively to an outcome
- Mastery of supporting the development of compelling narratives and value cases to support transformative deals
- Confidence to bring together Strategy, Design, Creative, Technology and Data
- Strong commercial acumen, an understanding of buyer values and shaping to win
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days' vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!About Accenture
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.Closing Date for Applications 31st/11/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.