In addition to having a leading position in the UK, we have selectively expanded into new markets across Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the US. We believe that translating our capabilities to reflect the needs of our international clients will mean we are well placed to help them achieve their objectives.
*LGIM internal data as at 31 December 2017, including derivative positions and advisory assets. These figures include assets managed by LGIMA, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Department Info
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Job Duties
The team provides management of the portfolio pipeline of change, developing proposals into light business cases, delivery of projects/programmes of work, managing the business impacts and partnering with IT Application Development & Business areas to oversee the change portfolio. The intention is to ensure change is smoothly implemented, and that the lasting benefits can be measured and achieved.
The ideal candidate will possess the right balance of business understanding, senior stakeholder management, and project delivery skills. The candidate must be able to provide consultancy services to each Business area in order to identify opportunities for change, be self-motivated and be able to work effectively within a matrix management environment, where several delivery teams are implementing components of the overall solution.
- Delivery of operating model process flows and activity diagrams, as-is and to-be
- Drive and manage agreement of business requirements and technical requirements with the relevant business and technology teams
- Validate resource requirements and cost estimates for analysis and other deliverables
- Assist in preparation of project business case
- Support creation of test plans/scripts
- Ensure defects and changing requirements are tracked and managed through project lifecycle
- Ensure traceability from project objectives to delivered change
- Ensure adherence to best practices for analysis and project delivery
- Escalate risks and issues to project manager in a timely manner
Knowledge and Experience:
- Degree level education preferred
- PRINCE 2 or other formal project methodology
- Extensive experience in Financial Services, especially Investment Management
- Structured approach to analysis and documentation
- Experience of requirements gathering and operating model definition
- Proven track record of personally contributing to successful projects/programmes
- Experience of Agile/iterative delivery methodologies
- Structured approach to analysis
- Advanced use of standard project tools such as MS Project
- Excellent communications skills
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days' holiday, private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, as well as a 12% car allowance scheme, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.