WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world"s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.The Job:
You will be responsible for partnering with WarnerMedia International stakeholders to develop and deliver analytics and reporting capabilities. You"ll be intellectually curious, detail-oriented, open to new ideas, and possess data skills and a strong aptitude for quantitative methods. The role requires experience with SQL-like tools, familiarity with modern data warehouses, knowledge of scripting languages (e.g., python) and statistical background. Experience with predictive modeling or machine learning a plus. What will you be doing?:
To be a contributing member of this team, you will have a mix of these skills:
- Develop and deliver analytics and reporting capabilities for WarnerMedia"s International BI products, that include a focus on consistency, scale and operational excellence, providing "self-serve" and "real-time" information solutions.
- Create and maintain semantic layers, metadata, interactive reports and dashboards using various BI/Analytics tools.
- Develop and maintain standards for administration and operation including the scheduling, running, monitoring, logging, management of errors, recovery from failures, and validation of outputs.
- Contribute to the project planning process by estimating tasks and deliverables.
- Work closely with Business Intelligence Managers, Business users, Data Architects, Business Analysts, Scrum Masters and peer developers to understand requirements, design and develop BI solutions.
- Utilise 1st party consumer data to improve audience experiences and product performance.
- Help out with complex analytical tasks
Don't have an up-to-date CV?
- Experience as a database developer in OLAP environment.
- Experience with data management/business intelligence concepts, methodologies, and technologies
- Deep knowledge of developing 1st party consumer data models for analytical use
- Familiarity with BI tools such as Looker, Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Proven experience working in Analytics/Business Intelligence environment
- Expertise in database platforms such as RDBMS or NOSQL platforms as well as SQL
- Experience with "big data" platform such as Hadoop, NoSQL DBs or cloud based tools such as Amazon Redshift.
- Familiar with Agile and SCRUM methodologies
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills including the ability to support and prioritize multiple projects.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to partner with various teams (non-technical to technical)
- Demonstrates forward thinking and plans ahead for potential roadblocks; comprehends bigger picture of the business strategy.
- Coding skills in one of the modern languages Java, Python, Scala, or R
- Specific application experience with media, Web analytics and consumer data systems will be a plus.
- Preference for prior technology or media company experience
- Experience working with statistical or machine learning packages (R, Python Scikit-learn)
That"s fine. Send us what you have, and we can go from there together.
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve. See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia https://www.warnermediagroup.com/diversity The Perks
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands","industry":"All Others","sourcer":"