In addition to having a leading position in the UK, we have selectively expanded into new markets across Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the US. We believe that translating our capabilities to reflect the needs of our international clients will mean we are well placed to help them achieve their objectives.
*LGIM internal data as at 31 December 2017, including derivative positions and advisory assets. These figures include assets managed by LGIMA, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Department Info
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Job Duties
- To work within the Fund Accounting team responsible for controlling the production, verification, analysis and enrichment of data for onward reporting.
- To provide asset data information to internal and external parties to include the quarterly Management Information pack, Pension Protection Fund (PPF) returns, counterparty exposures and other monthly deliverables.
- To run and develop large complex Excel spread sheets and access database for reporting purposes.
- To provide specialist support and knowledge of Investment Assets and their accounting treatment.
- To produce monthly and quarterly consolidated fund accounting reports when required, to include Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss and IFRS/PRA disclosures.
- Ensure appropriate controls are in place for all functions within the team and supporting documentation is up-to-date.
- Continually seek to understand and satisfy our clients (whether internal or external) requirements. Develop procedures, processes and systems to support these requirements.
- To assist with any new developments/projects to improve efficiency / productivity and raise the profile of the Fund Accounting team.
- To carry out any other task as deemed necessary by your Line Manager.
- Previous experience in an Investment Accounting or analyst role, with good understanding of all asset classes.
- Proven track record of working with large excel spread sheets and data sets.
- Proven track record of working with databases
- Proven track record of working with VBA/SQL
- Accounting experience advantageous but not essential.
- Knowledge of credit ratings advantageous but not essential
- Proven analysis skills
- Good communication skills
- Supervisory experience preferred but not essential - training can be given in this area
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, at least 22 days' (with potential to rise to 25 days) holiday, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.