Welcome to VERCIDA website.
Skip to main content
Did you know that users who have filled in their profile details are 42 times more likely to get matched with the right employer?
Help us find the best workplace for you by sharing more about yourself.
We will never disclose your information with others.
Disability Initiatives at British Library
We have a number of initiatives in place to support disabled staff including:
- Workplace adjustments
- Career development including a cultural sector management development scheme for disabled staff
- Disability Confident employer
- Disability awareness campaigns and training
- Flexible working arrangements
- Adaptive technology
- Partnerships and collaboration with organisations such as SENSE and SCOPE.
Supporting Disability Initiatives at British Library