Here at the British Transport Police we understand its only natural to want to prepare for the application stage and assessment centre and to support you through this process, we would like to invite individuals of Females and Black, and Minority Ethnic (BME) communities to a workshop on 11th April 2015. This is a BME and Female orientated workshop for anyone who is interested in Policing as a career within the British Transport Police.
The workshop will be held at our Learning and Development Centre, Spring House, 6-38 Holloway Road, London, N7 8JL
The workshop will commence at 09:00 till 15:00 and the support includes:
• Eligibility criteria for applications
• Coaching through the Competency Based Questions (CBQ) at application stage
• Assessment Centre Preparation
• Question and Answer session for candidates
• Practice sessions to complete the psychometric tests
• Practice sessions to complete the written test
• Chance to see where the assessments will be held
• Recruitment and Assessment Teams ‘meet and greet’
• Operational Police officers ‘meet and greet’
• An understanding and overview of the recruitment process
• Alleviating any concerns about the role.
We are also offering a support session to guide you through your application after the workshop, we would encourage anyone who is interested in pursuing an application to make use of the Recruitment and HR team who will be on hand to assist.
If you are interested in attending this workshop, please visit the Events Page on the BTP Careers site
Spaces are limited and will be offered on eligibility and first come first serve basis.