Welcome to VERCIDA website.
Skip to main content
Did you know that users who have filled in their profile details are 42 times more likely to get matched with the right employer?
Help us find the best workplace for you by sharing more about yourself.
We will never disclose your information with others.
The National Autistic Society is the UK's leading charity for people affected by autism.
We want a world where all people living with autism get to lead the life they choose.
We will transform understanding of autism and make sure everyone living with autism gets the support they need.
We have nearly 20,000 members, around 100 branchesand provide:
- information, advice, advocacy, training and support for individuals and their families
- information and training for health, education and other professionals working with people with autism and their families
- specialist residential, supported living, outreach and day services for adults
- specialist schools and education outreach services for children
- out-of-school services for children and young people
- employment training and support and social programmes for adults with autism.
A local charity with a national presence, we campaign and lobby for lasting positive change for those affected by autism in England, Wales/Cymru, Scotland and Northern Ireland.