Welcome to VERCIDA website.
Skip to main content
Liberty Asia aims to prevent human trafficking through legal advocacy, technological interventions, and strategic collaborations with NGOs, corporations, and financial institutions in Southeast Asia.
Our systematic approach
- Facilitates the sharing of information, expertise, data, and best practices with anti-trafficking stakeholders through online platforms;
- Gathers and channels intelligence on slavery to the private sector;
- Champions legal reform and improves the understanding of victim identification, protection, and procedures;
- Builds a stable communications backbone for Asia hotlines to scale up their capacity to support more victims & returnees; and
- Provides slavery education & training to enact change in all sectors of society.