Whilst the nature of our work focuses on the design and facilitation of collaborative events, the competencies required are a diverse and challenging blend of logical problem solving and innovative thinking, strong communication skills, psychology, an open and inquisitive mind and a fundamental desire to enable the capabilities of others to reach resolutions.
In terms of skills, session design, facilitation experience and design thinking is core. Equally critical are project and program management and change management. A relevant level of experience and knowledge of FTSE 100 clients and industry trends around technology and future ways of working.
Facilitators will need to engage with unfamiliar groups who are operating under high pressure and create the environment and framework that empowers them to rapidly understand challenges, identify options for potential resolution and to steer them towards an appropriate set of action oriented outcomes. In preparation for client sessions, you will work with SMEs across the tax practice to transform traditional content to be more engaging and incorporate this content into various client sessions as appropriate depending on the theme of the session. Working with the SMEs, you will convert traditional project methods into collaborative exercises that accelerate the solution design process for our clients. What to expect
Working across a wide range of clients and industries, you'll be using your rapidly growing knowledge to work alongside some of the most creative people and deepest technical specialists in the business. If you're looking for somewhere to apply your technical learning to real-world scenarios and design exciting innovation sessions, there's nowhere better to make it happen. Your key responsibilities
We are looking for Session Designers who will be responsible for capturing in real-time our clients' journey to reshape and transform their functions through digital in order to reduce costs, better manage risk and improve overall business performance. While the individual assignments will vary depending on client needs, you should expect to be responsible for a wide range of strategic activities which will likely include:
In preparation for client sessions, you will work with SMEs across the tax practice to transform traditional content to be more engaging and incorporate this content into various client sessions as appropriate depending on the theme of the session.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Design and facilitate client workshops around digital vision, innovation, and design
- Design and create interactive/collaborative exercises and materials enabled by technology for clients to use during workshops, including roadmaps, prioritizing, visioning, mapping, etc.
- Guide clients towards innovative solutions and problem solving with strategically designed visuals
- Design and create a real time dynamic output visual/visual executive summary from client sessions
Ideally, you will also have
- Experience of facilitating and leading workshops with stakeholders and helping to design experiences that support business objectives
- Experience using different technological platforms or applications
- Experience building strong business relationships
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree
Qualifications: What working at EY offers
- A creative flair, and a willingness to take smart risks and champion new ideas
- A solid understanding of the industry, including technology, challenges, leading practices, and industry trends
- A passion for digital strategy and innovation, including research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being.
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.