WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Our studios are considered one of the foremost motion picture and television production and post-production facilities in the world. They inform, engage, and transport audiences to new worlds. The key to that lies with our WarnerMedia Studio Operations group, which includes areas like soundstage/backlot set rentals, events, design, culinary, construction, landscaping and much more. Whether it's hosting an unforgettable studio tour, creating an optimal workspace, or equipping talent to tell the best stories, these teams lay the foundation for WarnerMedia's memorable experiences.
Join us. Shape your story here.
Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden (WBSL) is a purpose built, state-of-the-art film and television studio offering one of the largest facilities in the UK. This 200-acre secure site has a half a million square feet of stage space, a back-lot tank, one of the largest heated underwater filming tanks in Europe and a 100 acre back-lot. It also owns Set-Lighting and Rigging - a rentals division, WB De Lane Lea - a post-production facility and Leavesden Park - a contemporary office complex. It is the only Hollywood owned studio of its calibre to be operated in the UK.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter is the only place in the world to showcase the authentic sets, props and behind-the-scenes secrets of the Harry Potter films at the location where they were made. It has attracted over 12 million visitors since opening in 2012 and has received over 40,000 reviews on TripAdvisor with 96% rating the experience as 'excellent' or 'very good'. Since launching, additions to the Tour include Platform 9 ¾ featuring the original Hogwarts Express, the Forbidden Forest and Gringotts Wizarding Bank.
In December 2018 WBSL acquired the Platform 9 ¾ group which sells Wizarding World merchandise, souvenirs, and collectibles. It includes shops at Kings Cross Station, Heathrow Terminal 5, and Gatwick's North Terminal, as well as opening stores at The Cursed Child theatre productions in London, New York and MelbourneThe Job
The Position works within the WBSL Set LightingDepartment. The Equipment Storeperson is to engage in the preparation of lighting equipment for Set Lighting clients.The Daily
- Pick and return equipment from the warehouse for Lighting orders on the WB Rental system.
- Bar code equipment and put WB identification markers on equipment.
- Maintain the warehouse.
- Ad Hoc work as required.
- Undertake stock takes.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with cliental.
- Previous experience with Film and Televisionlighting equipment is advantageous but training can be provided.
- Experience with manual handling lighting equipment and loading vehicles ideally necessary, training will be provided.
- Computer literate be able to use excel, word, outlook and experience using a computer based rental system (not essential training can be provided).
- To be a Team Player, adaptable to change. Consistently looking to improve processes within all operationsdepartments and across the company as a whole.
- Can work with minimum supervision.
- With good communication skills.
- Hands on approach and commitment to get the job done.
40 hours a week
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve.
See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia https://www.warnermediagroup.com/diversityThe Perks
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.