WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Founded in 2010, Playdemic is one of Europe"s leading mobile games companies. We focus on creating innovative, meaningful mobile games, that engage and delight players.
Our mission is to build games players love. We aim to surprise players with games that exceed their expectations and achieve this by putting playing experience first.
We believe that making the world"s best games requires incredibly talented people, a highly stimulating and supportive environment, and the freedom to pursue excellence. These three elements are the foundation of Playdemic and our biggest priority.
Founded in 2010 by leading Games Industry entrepreneurs, Playdemic is a BAFTA Award winning developer and publisher of mobile games, focused on creating fun and engaging, free-to-play game services for iOS and Android, including the global smash hit, Golf Clash.
Our culture and values place great emphasis upon open communication, autonomy and empowerment. We believe in encouraging people to be the best they can be and giving them the tools to achieve their goals. Our personality is to be innovative and to encourage creative risk taking. This is combined with a flat and transparent approach to decision making that creates a shared culture of success.
Golf Clash has been entertaining millions of players for over 4 years and our goal is to continue providing exciting new features and content to our fans for many more years to come. If you want to create games for millions of players to enjoy on the go, then this is the job you"ve been looking for! We are committed to constantly improving our working practices and collective knowledge through training and supporting each other.
The Golf Clash Team are looking for a UI Artist to join them in the designing and development of new features that will continue to deliver fun and entertainment to millions. You will be a highly motivated, passionate and creative person, who can communicate your ideas clearly and effectively, whilst working with Designers, Programmers, and other members of the Art Team.Responsibilities
- Collaborating with design team to create incredible user experiences
- Helping maintain and improve existing UI elements
- Creating clear high-quality mock-ups for use in design documentation
- Implementing UI elements within game engine
- Communicate ideas effectively with other stakeholders using a variety of tools such as Adobe XD and Confluence.
- Demonstrable experience in User Experience / Wire-framing / Mock-ups / User Interface Design and Implementation
- An eye for graphic design, pixel precision and consistency
- Ability to recognise areas of improvements in user flow and interaction
- Strong skills within Adobe Creative suite such as Photoshop, Adobe XD, or After Effects
- Communication and collaboration with Design Team and Developers
- Experience within a games studio, although we would consider graduates and industry entrants demonstrating a strong portfolio
- Experience working within game engines to implement and polish UI elements
- Strong skillset in traditional 2D sketching, drawing, painting, and composition is beneficial
- Motion Graphics, illustration and 3D experience
- Skills in Graphic Design
- Knowledge of Spine Animation software or similar 2D Animation packages
Playdemic is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive working environment. All applicants will be equally considered regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age and all other fascinating characteristics that make us different. The Perks
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.","industry":"All Others