We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Job Duties
The Client Services team is responsible for the onboarding and ongoing administration of all new business. The purpose of this role is to work with Employee Benefit Consultants and Pension Scheme Trustees of new Pension Risk Transfer (PRT) business and oversee the end to end scheme implementation.
Key responsibilities of this role include
- Reconcile scheme member data and accurately & contractually record the benefits secured. This provides a legal contract between L&G and the Trustees and a document for the future administration of the scheme.
- Analyse scheme benefits and data to ensure completeness for final costing and downstream administration. Ensure the all teams within Client Services are kept aware of the scheme benefits and any technical system changes can be planned.
- Draft legal agreements that allow all benefits to be properly administered by the Client Services administration areas.
- Perform first line peer review for team members on Benefit Specifications and external emails and internal instructions.
- Ensure that all teams within Client Services have the correct benefit specification and data to guarantee that the benefits set up on the various administration systems accurately reflect the legal agreement and the benefits costed.
- Take responsibility for the progress of allocated schemes, including regular reviews, ensuring prompt and appropriate response to customer communications and the provision of relevant management information.
- Assist less experienced team members as required.
- Meet specified internal quality and productivity levels set by the Installations Team Manager in order to achieve the throughput of new PRT business.
- Ensure customers are provided with relevant information at appropriate times throughout the life of products to enable them to manage their reasonable expectations regarding the potential future benefits available.
- Participate in Client meetings, demonstrating L&G's capability and service.
- Support Business Development, Transaction and Transition Managers by offering advice on administration capabilities and attending site visits to gather an understanding of the quality of the data prior to transaction.
- Assist in the delivery of continuous improvement across Transition Management function.
- Ensure that the principles of Conduct Risk are embedded into the day to day operations to deliver good customer outcomes at all times. Participate fully in processes that ensure all business processes and internal controls within your role are designed and performed in a way that delivers good customer outcomes and demonstrates effective management of Conduct Risk.
- Project Management; Prince II desirable
- Pension qualifications; hold or working towards PMI desirable
- Minimum five years DB pension experience
- Must have previous experience in the Pension Risk Transfer market, understanding the way benefits are structured and administered in Defined Benefit schemes.
- Knowledge of pension's regulations for DB schemes, including a detailed understanding of the requirements for schemes in the course of wind-up.
- Keeps up to date with any legislative changes affecting the Client Services area.
- Has knowledge of relevant legislation and regulatory requirements such as GDPR, money laundering, complaints, treating customers fairly and breach guidelines.
- Highly customer focused and understands the need to maintain and improve relationships with both internal and external customers. This includes policyholders, scheme members, legislative bodies, third parties and colleagues
- Experience of managing multiple projects and ability to prioritse and manage pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at any level
- Ability to produce clear and well written communications
- Good problem solving, analytical and numercial skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Applications and working with pension scheme administration systems.
We have multiple roles available, at a range of seniority levels. Benefits
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 22 days' (with potential to rise to 26 days) holiday, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
Our view is that this role is suitable for agile working. This means we would consider a more flexible working arrangement, where your hours and work location are managed according to business, customer and personal needs. For this role, you would be based in our Hove Office, but you could work in other Legal and General offices or at home, as necessary, provided this meets business needs. Details of agile working will be discussed during the interview process.
For any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note applications can only be made online via the portal