In your role as an Executive you will have responsibility for:
- Robust investigation of the financials and assessing the impact on the transaction.
- Play a participatory role in business plan initiatives (e.g. key accounts, recruitment, client service framework).
- Understanding the key business drivers, co-developing our approach with the client, agreeing value measurements with the client and providing value to the client through our services and support and the deliverables we produce.
- Involves gathering, verifying and assessing information, and formulating views and conclusions.
- Participate in the preparation of deliverables including reports, presentations and discussions with the client
- Share your technical and other knowledge with your team and the department and draw upon previous experience.
- Must hold a 1 st Class or Distinction degree within a Business-related discipline
- Hold an ACA, ACCA or international equivalent qualification
- Previous experience carrying out financial due diligence
- Have experience working in a Big 4 environment
- Have experience of directly managing the client relationship
How organisations manage their capital agenda today will define their strategic position tomorrow. We help them work more efficiently and effectively, ensuring their long-term health by helping to raise, preserve, invest and optimise capital. You'll work with the world's largest organisations, fastest growing companies and private equity firms on some of the biggest and most complex cross-border engagements in the global market, helping them make better and more informed decisions.
As part of one of the largest professional services firms, we're currently strengthening our Europe, Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA) expertise with a huge focus on cross-border engagements and deals. As market geographies shift, transactions increasingly involve stakeholders in different regions and therefore our EMEIA structure gives us a distinct advantage. And what's good for our clients is good for our people, with global mobilisation offering a wealth of diverse opportunities. Our people are broad-based transactions professionals who understand that managing a capital agenda today will define their client's strategic position tomorrow. About EY and our Vision
EY is a global professional services organisation providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service
We are extremely enthusiastic about our goals for 2020. Globally, we want to be #1 or #2 in professional services and be the best brand. To achieve this, our teams need to perform at the highest level, and have a relentless focus on delivering the excellent client service that will help us to continue to grow and reach out goals. In this context, we will help support your career to develop and grow.
We make sure our people succeed. The networks you build and the experiences you have with us will help define and accelerate the rest of your career. Last year in the UK, nearly 2,000 of our people were promoted or progressed within their grade, and we are significantly increasing the number of partners in the UK. So when you build something better at EY, we make sure you're rewarded. Qualifications: Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.