Our Change Management Technical Solutions is experiencing continuous success and growth. As part of this growth, we are seeking to recruit experienced IT Project Managers who can support and manage the execution of complex projects which are typically of higher risk (technical, organisational, reputation), high value or are of strategic importance.
The Project Manager is held accountable for the overall project delivery processes including project planning, scheduling, costing, execution, risk management activities and closing processes. This role interfaces with internal and external resource providers to mobilize a project team across Technology, Digital, Data, Business and Security to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager ensures project execution is delivered in accordance to quality assurance and control activities. Responsibilities
Who we are looking for
- Identify necessary management structures for projects and ensure all key project stakeholders are informed and involved
- Track and monitor project progress and escalate issues to appropriate stakeholders
- Manage assigned internal and external resources within the scope of the project, provide a collaborative and performance driven environment
- Liaise with client groups to execute project deliverables
- Continually identify, prioritize and mitigate project risks and issues
- Ensure that project deliverables are executed in accordance with the methodologies and meets business requirements.
- Effectively manage project teams' time and allocate resources to ensure deliverables are completed
- Manage procurement and contract management processes when applicable
- Forecast internal resource capacity by tracking the progress of projects across the portfolio
- Estimate project costs and manage the budget (includes related scope control)
- Complete regular project reporting and change order request processes as outlined by the PMO
Proven Project Management experience that will include
What is in it for you
- Managing multiple dependencies between projects
- Allocating tasks and monitoring execution performance
- Presenting and consolidating project status reports
- Demonstrate financial Project/Portfolio management
- Experience of project management toolsets e.g. MSP
- Understanding of different methodologies including Agile, Waterfall, PRINCE2
- Understanding of collaboration toolsets e.g. Sharepoint, Powerpoint as well as an understanding of Digital technologies including Web, Cloud and Data
- Mergers and transformation
- Financial Services/ banking experience
As we're responsive to client demands, your role will be varied and challenging, providing you with an opportunity to work with a wide variety of high profile clients. In addition to the client projects and training, our employees are also rewarded with various other benefits offered as part of your employment
Not the role for you?
- Our dedicated internal Careers Service.
- Competitive salary plus a potential discretionary bonus (performance related).
- 25 days standard holiday pro rata, with options to increase this through your benefits package.
- A flexible benefits scheme that be tailored to suit your (and your family's) needs. Provision of a group pension plan with additional funding provided by PwC.
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work (ie temporary or day rate contracting)? The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here: www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply Diversity
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.