Team PA, Compliance & Risk Management Job Code:
1132226 Skill Band:
Clerical & Administration Location:
United Kingdom - London Type:
FTC Date Posted:
15 May 2019 Team PA, Compliance & Risk Management (FTC) One Lime Street, London About Us
All roles within Lloyd's have an integral part to play in the achievement of the Strategy and Vision 2025:
Lloyd's becoming a brand that is globally admired and recognised and respected for its reputation as the world's specialist centre for (re)insurance. Lloyd's will be known around the world for its integrity and will be a place where talented, diverse and socially responsible employees feel proud to work. This role will practice and promote the principles of inclusiveness and respect the value of diversity.
The Risk Management team is responsible for ensuring risks to Lloyd's are well understood and properly managed. The team proposes risk appetites and policies to the Franchise Board and is responsible for monitoring the risk environment to ensure Lloyd's is well prepared for any risks that the business may face.
The Compliance team is a newly formed and developing team which is responsible for ensuring Lloyd's remains compliant with the wide range of rules and regulations it is subject to within UK legislation. The Role
Provision of comprehensive PA support to Head of Risk Management and Head of Compliance and wider teams as required. Co-ordinate liaison with UK regulators PRA and FCA What Will You Do?
What You'll Need
- As required ensure the Head of Risk Management and Head of Compliance supported are adequately prepared for upcoming meetings, trips and events with the appropriate information and paperwork.
- Pro-active preparation of documents such as letters and presentations, e.g. identify queries that require a standard response, and either respond directly or prepare a draft
- Arranging, preparing and coordinating meetings, events, and presentations (including agendas, content and venues both internally and externally)
- Maintain good relationships with key stakeholders, support staff and senior market and programme contacts.
- Make appropriate decisions - delegating work to others.
- Extensive diary management using Microsoft Outlook and any associated tools such as Interaction, Lloyd's room booking system.
- Managing the flow of emails for both the Head of Risk Management and Head of Compliance responding, prioritising and facilitating responses as appropriate.
- Organise travel arrangements and schedules, including some international travel as required.
- Preparing and submitting expenses and raising orders/requisitions using Proactis.
- Responding to queries via both telephone and email.
- Acting as first point of contact and 'host' for both internal and external visitors.
- Management of new start set up and team annual leave.
- Liaising with the PRA and FCA on behalf of the Head of Compliance in relation to the following:
- Supporting the Head of Compliance with arranging and keeping a record of all PRA and FCA Corporation bilateral and trilateral regulatory meetings (averaging 400 over 12 months);
- Supporting the Head of Compliance with arranging and keeping a record of all PRA and FCA Lloyd's related regulator meetings for external parties such as Franchise Board and Council members.
- Assisting the PRA and FCA on documentation such as board and committee papers and other ad- hoc requests
- Support the effective operation of the team, including the identification of and proactive management of risks. Additionally, perform the specific role of Business Continuity representative for the team.
- Support to the wider team in key activities as required may include 1-2-1 support to Head of function plus team or support for multiple managers / team members.
As the successful candidate, you can expect to be rewarded with a competitive salary, an enviable range of benefits.
- Communicator - exhibiting diplomacy, sound judgement and discretion at all times.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build and manage relationships at all levels up to and including Director level both internally and externally.
- Proactive, excellent organisational skills, high attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to produce workable solutions that meets the immediate demands of the situation(s).
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, in particular - Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Understanding and experience of working within the Insurance industry and the London Insurance Market
- Demonstrable track record of providing comprehensive team PA support to Senior Executive/ Head of Function.
- Proven track record of exceeding customer expectations.
- Working collaboratively within a team and stakeholders to deliver high quality team PA support.
- Adherence to agreed governance processes and procedures.
- Track record of achieving high professional standards in specialist area.
To apply, please visit www.lloyds.com
We are committed to flexible working, therefore if you would like to consider this as a part-time opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Lloyd's we believe that innovation comes from having an inclusive culture of equality and diversity. We use ClearTalents to discover how we might help you feel welcomed, supported and able to do as well as you can when applying to work for us, including identifying any reasonable adjustments that we may need to make. Should you feel that you require reasonable adjustments during your application process we request that you please follow this link to create a ClearTalents user profile: