Becoming a Talent Coach with KnowledgepoolJob title:
Talent CoachJob Description:
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Talent Coach to join our market leading team at Knowledgepool, working in the Newcastle area supporting a number of high profile clients and their learners. This role plays a key part in the success with our client partnerships, providing every learner with an outstanding positive experience and the client sees a clear return on their investment.
For this role we are looking for someone with a background in delivering apprenticeship learning, someone who has a passion for delivering a positive and invaluable experience for clients and learners alike. You will be working with high profile clients and have the onus to manage your own diary and plan your own workload.What you'll be doing:
- Identify and assess learners' needs and put in place robust learning plans, with realistic and challenging goals, that enable learners to understand their personal journey and realise their potential.
- Deliver high quality, informative and inspiring learning and development workshops to groups of learners.
- Design and plan practical and innovative training sessions -
- Provide specialist support to learners to develop their Functional Skills in Mathematics, English, and IT
What we're looking for:
- Actively support, mentor and motivate learners across the entire learner journey, to help them with the timely completion of their learning goals and achievement of their apprenticeship standard. Contact will be varied and might include face to face, email, Skype, webinars etc.
- Providing learners with tailored, high quality, information, advice and guidance to support progression
- Actively engage the learners' line manager to enable them to play a proactive role and support the learner to apply their skills in the workplace
- Observe, mark, assess and review work produced by learners to ensure it is of the appropriate standard to reflect the learner's qualification and meet the needs of the awarding body. Provide insightful, constructive and informative feedback to help the learner maximize their potential.
- Proactively monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and effectiveness of own workload and working practices to ensure deadlines and targets are met and that the learner has an outstanding experience
- Take full ownership and accountability that learner information is input onto the applicable systems in a timely fashion
- Significant experience in delivering apprenticeships (ideally within the public sector but this is not essential) up to and including a level 5
- Experience of delivering customer service, business administration and functional skills level apprenticeships
- Ideally having one or more of the following accreditations or qualifications; Ops Del qualified, AET or PTTLS teaching qualification, V1 or TAQA L4 qualification, CTTLS or DTLLS or equivalent
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- The ability to expertly manage and prioritise own workload
- Full clean UK driver's license
Knowledgepool, part of Capita plc, is a leader in Learning and Development Transformation. Our expertise covers everything from strategic learning consultancy to managed learning services, curriculum design and training delivery to digital and competency management. We also specialise in apprenticeships and pre-employment programmes. You'll be joining a team who are passionate about innovation and who take pride in making learning and training the best experience possible.Knowledgepool
are part of Capita Plc, a leading UK provider of technology enabled business services. We're supporting and improving the lives of millions of people every day and we can only do this with the right people in place, working towards a shared goal. We encourage an open, honest working environment where everyone can be true to themselves and people are valued for their differences. We're always challenging each other to learn and improve, because we know when we work together, we can deliver better outcomes. We work across such a huge range of businesses and sectors, that you'll have the opportunity to grow and develop your career in any number of directions.What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary £26,000
- 23 days holiday (rising to 27 ) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave...and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Remote working for the majority of the time with some in house meetings arranged throughout the year
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you. If you have any questions you'd like to ask before applying, you can contact Jo Robinson via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Location:
Newcastle Upon TyneTime Type:
Full timeContract Type: