Talent Acquisition Executive Location:
London + remote working (3 days in the office) Reporting to:
Talent Acquisition Manager, Omnicom Media Group, UK About Omnicom Media Group
Omnicom Media Group exists to power its four media agencies: OMD, Manning Gottlieb OMD, PHD and Hearts & Science. We also power a range of Specialist Services, including OMG Programmatic, Annalect, Fuse, DRUM, Transact, HYD, Verve, Adylic and OMG Unite.
OMG UK is the holder of many Agency and Network of the Year accolades, including, most recently for 2020; PHD UK named as Campaign Media Agency of the Year and also EMEA Media Network of the Year, Manning Gottlieb OMD named as Global Media Agency of the Year. We are particularly proud of our industry-leading success at the Cannes Lions Festival, Global Festival of Media Awards, Campaign Awards, Media Week Awards, The Drum Awards and IPA Effectiveness Awards. Role Summary
Our TA team sits at the heart of the Group, we are highly visible and very proud of our achievements in consistently delivering top talent to our agencies. We are a diverse team of 10 who have backgrounds in recruitment and Executive Search and we celebrate our points of difference from each other. We are a strong and united team, down to earth and supportive of each other. Our Head of Talent, Anna Britton is part of the OMG, UK Senior leadership team and reports into the Group Chief People Officer, Jenny Healy and Group CEO, Dan Clays.
We are looking for a highly ambitious Talent Acquisition Executive to join our amazing in-house recruitment team. This person will be passionate about the fast-paced world of media, with a drive that brings the best people to our agencies across OMG, UK. As part of an established team, you will support both the generalist team (comms planning, client leadership, trading etc) and the digital specialist teams (digital performance; Biddable, SEO, Paid Social) by identifying junior talent for our media agencies.
You will have a chance to partner with Hiring Managers and People Teams across OMG dealing with the end to end recruitment process and it's a great opportunity to get a real breadth of exposure to different positions and understand the nuances of what the individual agencies require culturally and from skill sets.
You will be working at group level across some of the industry's leading media agencies with an established in-house team of highly experienced recruiters and alongside talented Hiring Managers making this a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to further their career in recruitment and gain a depth of perspective only visible from an in-house, trusted advisor role.
We are interested in individuals who can demonstrate that they have the desire to build a career in recruitment and see this as their second step of their career. Ideally, you would be currently working in a recruitment environment, maybe in a resourcing or support role, and looking for your next step up to work in a talent acquisition role to help us find exceptional candidates to join us here at OMG, UK. Key Responsibilities
Competencies / Personal Attributes
- Sourcing candidates directly using a variety of tools, methods including searching our database, social media and sourcing
- Manage and build a relationship with candidates including briefing on the role/agency they are interviewing with, managing feedback, negotiating offer and advise on on-boarding
- Be 'Gold standard' in your approach and behaviour as a member of the TA team
- Build relationships with hiring managers, internal stakeholders and HR teams at each agency.
- Identify appropriate talent by CV, telephone and video screening
- Deliver impeccable recruitment service to hiring managers, keeping them updated and becomes a respected member of the Hiring team
- Act as a champion for the recruitment team across the business raising the recruitment team's profile internally and externally
- Liaise with and manage preferred supplier agencies where appropriate
- Where necessary, cover the TA Team Assistant duties in their absence
- Need to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills both internally and externally
- Enthusiastic, determined and resilient, and be capable of showing imaginative thinking
- Reliable and punctual
- High attention to detail and the ability and desire to adhere to protocols and process
- Is happy to contribute to ideas and projects that delivers tangible results for our team and the business
- Pro-active, solutions orientated and happy to work as part of a supported team
- Able to handle multiple tasks and prioritise to best effect
- Some experience either in a recruitment role, junior sales role or a role that required high levels of administration and people interaction
- Basic knowledge/interest of the media/marketing/digital agency industry
- Experience using Microsoft 365 packages such as Outlook, Teams, Excel & Word
- Ideally exposure to recruitment ATS/online software (desirable)
Here at OMG UK our ambition is that we Reflect Real Britain in both our workforce and our work. We want to welcome remarkable people from a broad range of backgrounds who bring their diverse attitudes, opinions and beliefs into a culture where you are treated with respect and can be comfortable at work just being you. Embracing our differences results in a stimulating and inspiring environment where Reflecting Real Britain will lead to everyone viewing the world, our work and each other with fresh eyes.
We are keen to encourage applicants from people from all walks of life and we want you to be at your best throughout the recruitment process, please discuss any specific adjustments with your Talent Acquisition team member or if you would prefer, please reach out to [email protected]
to just let us know (confidentially) how we can help you.