We are recruiting for skilled Maintenance Engineers
with strong electrical experience to join us in our Crewe depot. The successful candidate will have electrical, mechanical and fault diagnosis experience. Rail experience is not essential as full training will be given. What are my responsibilities?
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Undertake routine maintenance and repair of the allocated rolling stock to meet the requirements of the production plan
- Carry out download diagnosis and fault finding to an advanced level
- Produce complex, analytical technical reports on fault investigation
- Assist other team members with the development of technical skills
- Specialise in areas of technical expertise
#LI-MB1Important to note
- Relevant experience within a predominately electrical engineering environment
- Experience in documenting actions and operations accurately and to procedures
- Good knowledge and understanding for cares of tools, equipment and PPE as appropriate
- Knowledge of Health & Safety including bio-hazards, manual handling and Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Ability to use a laptop for diagnostic, faultfinding and rectification purposes
- Ability to understand and interpret relevant technical publications
- Faultfinding experience is highly desired for this role.
- Ability to produce detailed complex, analytical technical reports
- Flexibility to accommodate shifts patterns is required
During the selection process, Siemens use specific criteria in line with our grading framework to ascertain where candidates sit within our Technician structure. Siemens will make successful candidates an offer at the level deemed appropriate from performance throughout the selection and assessment process.
This is a permanent opportunity to work on a shift pattern/rotation (12 hours per day, mixture of days and nights). Due to the working time regulations we would advise that successful candidates are based up to 1 hour from the depot.About us
We're Siemens. A collection of over 348,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. Our Rail Systems business is working to transform the future of rolling stock engineering within the UK. We have maintenance facilities and offices across the UK, full of talented individual's helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We're excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.What else do I need to know?
The benefits package for this role includes not only a generous base salary, but an annual bonus. We know that not everyone's lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.Job ID:
SIEMENS MOBILITY LIMITEDExperience Level:
not definedJob Type: