About the Role Base Location:
Up to £50,000+ Performance Related Bonus, Car or Cash Allowance + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing. Working Pattern:
Permanent | Full Time|
This is an exciting time to join SSE Enterprise Energy Solutions, as our business continues to grow into the smart buildings sector. The launch of our Remote Optimal platform provides a comprehensive analytics solution offering a range of technology led services that compliment a nationwide, highly skilled, engineering team.We have also developed a range of products that align with emerging requirements in the workplace, these will greatly assist you in fulfilling customer promises. The Role
What do I need?
- As Support Sales Manager, you will be responsible for seeking out, qualifying and closing new support sales opportunities with end users and FM companies within a defined territory. You
- Reporting directly to the branch Business Manager. You will work collaboratively with colleagues and other Support Sales Managers strategically supported by our Support Sales Director developing and executing an individual sales plan whilst working with colleagues across the UK business3. Key Responsibility 3
- You will develop strong tactical and operational relationships with clients, these relationships will deliver strong customer insights, demonstrate continuous development of customer account plans, lead the innovation process bringing efficient market delivery optimising commercial and market performance
- The execution of agreed sales plans is core in our drive to become a market leader; you will provide leadership, energy, pace, rigour and commerciality combined with the passion to delight customers in everything we do
About our Business
- You will be currently operating as a strategic sales/account manager with relevant experience within Building Energy Management Systems, complementary Building Management Services or Facilities Management.
- You'll bring credibility to lead within a complex organisation, possessing an exceptional mix of commercial, sales, and delivery leadership skills.
- You'll have a strong understanding of key commercial concepts, which will include designing and implementing strategy, insight, value management, customer experience, forecasting and financial performance.
- You'll have the ability to forge compelling commercial proposals, sell business cases and to responsibly manage budgets to create future value for SSE ESG.
SSE Energy Solutions is the Distributed Energy (DE) and Private Networks business of SSE plc. We finance, own, operate and maintain energy infrastructure for commercial, industrial and residential customers - providing them with a market leading project development service and certainty of operational performance and asset management. What's in it for you?
An excellent package with 34 days holiday entitlement, enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more, view our full benefits package on our careers site.
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for ' Inclusion & Diversity at SSE ' to find out more. Next Steps
All applications should be submitted online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact [email protected]
Before commencing employment with SSE, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.