The Continental European Supply Chain Operations team (CEU = Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, France, Italy, Spain) is looking for an outstandingly talented, analytical, driven, experienced Senior Supply Chain Analyst hat can excel both at an operational level and at driving strategic initiatives with senior management. At an operational level, you will own the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process for an innovative fulfillment program covering the whole CEU network, ensuring development of a capacity feasible plan in alignment with the strategic priorities of Amazon. At strategic level, you will be responsible for driving operational improvement and change initiatives in collaboration with multiple stakeholders and in alignment with senior management.
This highly analytical role includes close relationship and project management topics with technical, commercial and operational stakeholders across Amazon in EU, thus driving best practices, eliminating waste to ensure continuous optimization within our fulfillment network.
As part of the CEU Supply Chain team, you will work closely with Amazon Fulfillment Centers (FCs), Transportation, Retail and Finance teams, orchestrating the upstream and downstream partners to exceed customer expectations while optimizing end-to-end supply chain speed and cost.
This is a highly visible position, based out of our European headquarters in Luxembourg, critical to the company's operations and forward capability as we continue the fast-paced growth and scale-up of our fulfillment network.
• You're the business owner for forecast generation for a fully independant component of the CEU Fulfillment network. You propose changes in line with network constraints and coordinate them with S&OP, FC Operations, Transportation and Software teams.
• You suggest and implement new ways to optimize the network, using the wide range of Amazon tools, from simulations to modification.
• You monitor and improve the performance of the network by following and driving performance with existing metrics and are developing new ones to track new initiatives. Continuously deep dive to evolve an inventory placement strategy for the network which is cost effective for the business and most optimal for the customer demand.
• You work closely with the Network Capacity team in areas including network/topology planning and design, capacity planning, inventory placement, customer experience and backlog management, continuously optimizing for customer experience and fulfillment efficiency.
• You manage operational issues with our Fulfillment Centers and Retail teams, resolving operational queries in a prompt and efficient manner.
• You integrate known future events and constraint management into a weekly planning process routine.
• You set and deliver country goals relating to forecast accuracy and process timelines.
• You drive CEU S&OP strategic, operational (e.g. process, tools, etc.) and new development initiatives.
• You present operational and project updates to senior management and contribute towards the quarterly strategic planning process.
• Fluent in English.
• Bachelor's degree or higher in an analytical area such as Supply Chain Management, Logistics or related field and several years of industry/planning experience.
• Familiarity with supply chain management concepts - forecasting, planning, optimization, logistics - gained through work experience or graduate level education.
• Strong data analysis skills, ability to produce, interpret and draw conclusions from data
• Knowledge and experience of SQL and VBA. Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Organized, self-starter and a quick learner
• Experience dealing with results, metrics and data management and desire to create and build new processes
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and projects related work in a fast-paced environment
• Must be an independent problem solver that can make high quality judgments and decisions quickly with excellent organization skills
• Must be detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate
• Excellent written, verbal, listening, communicating, and negotiating skills coupled with ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the company
• Committed to learning and expanding professional and technical knowledge.
• Previous experience in a similar role / relevant work experience will help you to get started faster but is not a requirement
• Must show ability to champion change and drive for improvements
• Knowledge of data analytics tool is a plus