iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
As Strategy Manager you will be supporting our General Managers (think MD's of business units) to create a structured approach to identifying and assessing multiple different growth opportunities across the group. You will do this by taking full ownership
o f projects and working with stakeholders across the organisation from Commercial, Product, Finance, M&A and Business Analytics. You will relish working in a fast-paced, high growth dotcom environment alongside a strong team of industry experts.What we absolutely need you to do:
Ticket to play:
- Collaborate with General Managers and M&A to design and refresh 12 month rolling plans covering both organic and inorganic growth.
- Apply appropriate strategy frameworks to facilitate prioritisation of opportunities and divisional level trade-offs, with an emphasis on managing a portfolio of products and international opportunities.
- Develop go to market and new vertical entry strategy, including build, buy and strategic partnership decisions.
- Collaborate with the FP&A team to convert divisional strategy into a clear financial forecast.
- Involvement throughout the M&A pipeline, identifying relevant targets, assessing investment opportunities, and designing growth plans ahead of integration.
- Work closely with; Marketing, Product and Commercial teams to carry out in depth market research (for existing and new markets). Identifying customer insights and opportunities that will inform the evolution of our company.
- Keep abreast of regulatory and compliance developments, working closely with key stakeholders to evaluate and report on new opportunities and requirements.
- Ad-hoc special projects
What we can do for you:
- If you're considering being our Strategy Manager, then you're likely to be a high performing and ambitious consultant in a top-tier strategy firm.
- Strong strategic skills, including quantitative analysis and modelling (financial & other), structured thinking and logical reasoning.
- Experience with international expansion and go to market planning a strong plus.
- Broad experience from consumer dotcom businesses and/or iGaming industry experience a must
• A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
• Flexible working hours - "work your way"
• 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
• Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
• Yearly training budget of £1000
• Company wide share option scheme
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary