- Enabling coordination of Product Management, Engineering and Architecture and Quality to drive alignment of activities
- Being responsible for the delivery plans in terms of schedule, cost, scope and quality within the Loyalty & Benefits platform domain
- Status tracking, communication and reporting of Loyalty and Benefits work effort with central program delivery teams
- Collaborating effectively across multiple multi-functional teams to expertly execute on key work in a timely manner
- Dedicatedly anticipating any risks and issues that may arise during the delivery to ensure that appropriate mitigation actions are undertaken
- Participating in the engagement of delivery and/or support teams, negotiating where necessary to resolve any resourcing conflicts that may arise due to availability or skill
- Positive relationship with Product Owners, Technical Product Owners, Business partners, Compliance/Legal/GCO
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.Qualifications
- You will have a good balance of technical knowledge and business sense with a proven track record of driving innovation and business metrics with a customer-first mindset.
- You have strong analytical and product development or product management skills with proven ability to prioritize, track, and deliver results and lead teams.
- You are a strategic thinker with strong customer focus - able to see the bigger picture.
- You are assertive and collaborative, with the ability to drive innovation and change management.
- You have demonstrated the ability to meet strict deadlines, thrive in a complex dynamic, matrix environment with rapidly evolving business demands.
- You are a teammate with a can do attitude who is able to work with virtual and global teams and lead team members in different time zones.
- You will have strong analytical, written, and oral communication skills.
- You have excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and executives to drive collaboration and alignment.
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in business or technical field such as computer science, mathematics, engineering or have equivalent work experience.
- Certification in project management disciplines (PMI, AgilePM etc) highly desired.
- Time-zone flexibility required.
- Experience in Loyalty is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We've also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they're ready to take on a new career path, we're right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
A competitive benefits offering designed to support our employees' total health and wellbeing, including:
- Health care scheme
- Defined contribution pension plan
- Dental scheme
- Virtual GP
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Core holiday allowance with opportunity to buy or sell additional days
- Car Allowance/Company Car Option
- A range of flexible benefits to choose from designed to suit your lifestyle: healthcare plan options, health assessments, critical illness coverage, cycle to work, season ticket loans
- Employee Discount Portal
- Back up childcare/adultcare
- Onsite facilities include; Fitness classes, Health Checks, Digital Health Kiosk, Physiotherapy, Healthy Living Nurse, Wellness Studio, Costa Coffee and subsidised staff restaurant
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process - or need any reasonable adjustments to be made - then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (free phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on 810 800 83 000038.