Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Dev-Ops Engineer
Job Location: UK - Nottingham or Hampton Court
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
MentorGraphics Corporation (MENT), a Siemens PLM business is a global technology leader in Electronic DesignAutomation, providing software and hardware design solutions that helpengineers around the world create new and innovative products.
TheMechanical Analysis Division is an innovative group, producing world-classsimulation products for thermal and fluid analysis using Computational FluidDynamics (CFD). We have developed an enviable reputation in our market over thelast 25 years and are producing state-of-the-art products that deliver targetedsolutions to our customers' needs. PositionOverview
We arelooking for a highly motivated Software Development Engineer to work as amember of the DevOps team supporting our portfolio of Electronics Coolingproducts. You will be responsible for designing, developing, debugging andsupporting core software with a focus on the automation-testing framework,regression testing suite, auxiliary tools, and package management. You will beteaming up with product managers, software engineers and QA engineers, based inEurope and the US. We have a great team that aims to help everyone achievetheir potential. JobQualifications
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of educationand experience:
- Bachelor/Master'sDegree in Computer Science, or related field, or comparable practical experience.
- Experience of DevOps or test automation in an agileenvironment, with exposure to tools such as Jenkins, Coverity, BlackDuck,SonarQube etc.
- Developmentskills with Java/Groovy, C++ or C#.
- Goodcommunication skills are essential with the ability to collaborate andinfluence others to improve code health, testing and maintainability.
- Self-motivation,self-discipline and the ability to set personal goals and work consistentlytowards them in a dynamic environment will go far towards contributing to yoursuccess.
- Exposureto engineering/scientific applications, specifically CAD, CFD or EDA toolswould be an advantage.
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package which includesa competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance andpension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that bestsuit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Siemens PLM Software is a leading provider of solutions forthe design, simulation and manufacture of products across many differentindustries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, andmany of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived andmanufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software works collaboratively withcompanies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions thatresult in better products.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employerand do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, genderassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religionor belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
We are looking forward to receiving your onlineapplication. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application formto the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitabilityfor the role.Job ID:
MG Ireland ltd, UK BranchExperience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: