We are a leading global software company dedicated to theworld of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation and form part of oneof the largest engineering companies in the world. Our premier product, SiemensNX CAD software, is a flexible and powerful integrated CAx solution that has afocus on helping our customers deliver better products faster and moreefficiently. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking andfocuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achievetheir full potential.
You are invited to join us as a member of the Assembly Teamthat operates within the NX Platform Department, where you will have theopportunity to partner with experienced software developers and testers aroundthe world on the next generation of design software. This could see you workingcollaboratively within a team as part of a larger project, or more autonomouslyon a smaller area accompanied by guidance and coaching from your manager andcolleagues around you.
Being a member of our team will see you becoming involved inand responsible for all areas of the project development lifecycle includingearly requirements definition, analysis, design, coding, documentation, andquality assurance. Our move to a continuous release model for our softwareallows us to provide innovations and improvements in the software even faster,and allow for more rapid feedback from our customers. With this deploymentmodel, NX customers will be able to access new improvements more quickly whilereducing the effort required to implement NX. This will give you the ability toquickly contribute as a team member in setting future direction for our productand your career.
There are opportunities across multiple areas within theteam which will include:
- Core architectural functionality to support other areas of the organisation as well as development of cloud based applications and architecture
- Application of machine learning and artificial intelligence and investigations into new technology and user experiences
- Continued maintenance of existing areas of the product
If you are interested in joining us, we look forward tohearing from you. The team member we are looking for should have or belooking to develop:
- An ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written coupled with the capability of working well in a collaborative development environment
- A passion for delivering results for customers, internal and external and a willingness to experiment and learn about the new technologies required to produce solutions
- Can collaborate effectively with colleagues from multidisciplinary science, engineering and geographic backgrounds
Experience in one or more of the following areas would bepreferred:
- Software development experience, or qualifications, equivalent to a Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Coding skills in C++ or other object oriented language in addition to data analysis experience and/or experience in building machine learning systems
We have a relaxed and flexible working atmosphere and aculture of mutual respect and shared responsibility for getting the job done.Located near to Cambridge Railway Station and the CB1 redevelopment, our modernoffice offers easy access to the surrounding area and central Cambridge. Thediversity of the office offers many opportunities for a variety of socialevents within and outside of the office. Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package,generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits schemeyou can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including privatehealthcare.
Siemens Softwareis a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufactureof products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers,ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our dailylives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product LifecycleManagement (PLM) software. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Softwareworks collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help themmake smarter decisions that result in better products.
SiemensIndustry Software is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminateunlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage andcivil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex,sexual orientation or trade union membership. Job ID:
Siemens Industry Software LimitedExperience Level:
Early ProfessionalJob Type: