Internal grade: This role would be suitable for both E and F grade candidates
We have a great opportunity for someone to join our Digital Marketing team as a Social Advertising Specialist.
Are you someone who knows that advertising via social media adds value to all your campaign activity? Have you been telling your colleagues, your boss and even your dog? If you want to be able to talk to people who won't only listen but be hungry for the knowledge and passion you can bring in this area, then we might just have the role for you!
This would be a great role for someone with existing technical expertise who is looking to broaden their career across a global, marketing leading organisation in a friendly and ambitious team with huge development opportunity. You'll have the opportunity to mentor others within the team so it's a great chance for someone looking to move to line management in the future.
About the role
This role has ownership over our core digital acquisition marketing channels across social media, with a health interest in PPC, Paid Social, Programmatic, Affiliates & Email. Each of these channels deliver new customers at a very efficient rate so they are crucial in helping to drive down our overall blended CPA. We need the right candidate to devise and deliver strategies which significantly grow the contribution of leads, sales and revenue from these channels.
You'll be responsible for:
- Being a point of excellence on social media for all colleagues and assist the Awareness and Acquisition team in promoting the virtues of digital marketing to facilitate growth - Driving the performance of paid activity in social media channels for Experian products for the mid-market and SME sectors - Being the digital expert and to advocate a digital first approach to acquisition - Leading all paid and owned social acquisition channels - including Social (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Reddit), Affiliate and Programmatic Media - Delivering target channel KPIs including traffic/visits, leads/sales and CPA - Building close relationships with external partners and work with internal stakeholders to meet timelines and budgets - Working with design and copywriting to develop and optimise best-in-class creative with compelling messaging - Work with brand, product, compliance and wider marketing colleagues to ensure messaging is appropriate and joined up
We're looking for someone who is a passionate advocate of the benefits of social media and how it assists in revenue generation. This role would be best suited to someone who thrives in a fast-paced and performance-led environment and who enjoys the challenge of working across disciplines and teams. The ability to adapt communication styles, to think with agility and to be proactive and self-motivated is vital, as is a highly customer-centric approach to marketing.
We're looking for:
- A social media wizard! You must have hands on experience with social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Youttube and Reddit (and no, unfortunately experience scrolling through Facebook on your way home isn't quite enough)
- An understanding of social media tools and listening platforms
- Strong technical understanding of relevant technology platforms and networks for digital acquisition
- Understanding of tagging, tracking & attribution
- Ability to successfully build relationships with and manage internal and external stakeholders (i.e 3rd party suppliers)
- A focus on driving results and delivering against commercial target
In return we offer a range of flexible benefits, a great team culture and a progressive and inclusive environment in which to learn. We're growing and have some pretty ambitious targets, so we're looking for someone who wants to come on that journey with us and develop their career.
Could this be the role for you? We look forward to receiving your application.
Be unique. Be authentic. However you prefer to say it, we really mean it. Our culture
embraces people’s diverse perspectives and creates a positive environment where everyone
belongs. We’re determined to build a better, more connected world for everyone.