Gousto is the UK's leading recipe box company delivering precise ingredients, delicious recipes and a dollop of adventure to thousands of homes across the UK.
As one of Europe's fastest growing independent companies, you'll be part of an exciting, expanding team and trailblazing company.
Food and tech is at the heart of what we do. Using industry-leading technology, we've connected over 6 million people to delicious food so far. By 2025 we'll have delivered 400 million delicious meals to dinner tables across the country... and we're only just getting started!
Join us and let's dream big and deliver bigger.
This role will be responsible for ensuring our production sites can meet the short term plans. You will be the main contact person for any on site queries that relate to supply issues and you will investigate the query and fix at a site level wherever possible.
The main objective of this role is to set the site up for success in the short term (24/48 hours) by ensuring the site have all of the supply required to meet demand. You will act as a point of contact for the production teams on site and centralised Supply Chain Coordinators. You will build extremely strong relationships on site allowing you to appropriately challenge at the right times and ensuring the centralised teams are furnished with the right information to make good supply decisions. You will focus on delivering site specific improvements and sharing them with the wider Production Planning and Supply Planning teams to ensure full alignment.
You will continually challenge behaviours and processes to find smarter ways of working that contribute towards a noiseless planning operation.
What you'll do (job tasks and responsibilities)
- Set the site up for success from a Supply Chain perspective to meet the short term plans
- Be naturally inquisitive and root cause issues to implement fixes at source
- Become the Subject Matter Expert on site for all supply related issues
- Triage any supply related issues as they arise on site and contact the necessary departments
- Take ownership of daily site reports that will support you in your fact finding, root causing and decision making
- The on site supply chain contact which will attend daily/weekly meetings
- Develop processes and use Continuous Improvement to drive down waste levels and increase efficiency
- Be the link between the Supply Chain Coordinators and Sites to ensure the Supply Planning team focus on their core responsibilities
- Continually look to Identify and implement improvements to any on site supply chain related processes
- Design, develop and implement flexible solutions which help support the companies growth plans
- Be demanding of system requirements reporting suites which allow you to give great supply chain visibility
Skills, knowledge and abilities required to be effective in this position
- Experience in a Supply Chain environment
- Ability to work in fast-paced evolving environment
- Competency with Microsoft Excel
- High level of computer literacy and ability to learn new software
- Very high attention to detail
- Highly analytical and enjoys problem solving
- Experience using ERP, MRP, WMS systems
- Experience in a food supply chain environment desirable but not essential
- Shelf life to customer
- Waste %
- Stock Cover
You're a confident self-starter, able to juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, exciting and entrepreneurial environment. You're initiative and a problem-solver with an eagle eye for detail. You'll consistently go the extra mile to apply and achieve a high standard across everything you do.
Dream - Today's good is tomorrow's mediocre. We're always looking for ways to improve Gousto, our team and ourselves.
Deliver - We understand where we can add the most value and obsess about making improvements every day.
Care - We can only achieve big things by working collaboratively. We respect different people's skills, experience and points of view. We work as one team.