Here at Gousto, we are on a mission to become the UK's favourite way to eat dinner!
Delicious recipes, precise ingredients & a dollop of adventure, delivered to your door. We have invested into our technology, data capability and our product to ensure the customer is at the heart of what we do. Every aspect of our business is powered by our passion.
Whether it is innovation through our recipe development, building algorithms to optimise our recipe box journey or devising strategies to reduce plastic and food waste. All our teams play a part in our amazing growth in the UK!
Our DREAM? To be the most-loved way to eat dinner, and for every meal to leave the planet better off. Gousto is changing how people shop, cook and eat food at home. It's an incredibly exciting time to join our team! Shift Coach - Production team£11.13 p/h
This is a great entry-level role into a Training & Learning career. We are looking for multiple Shift Coaches across day and night shifts to join the brand-new Gousto Fulfilment Centre in Thurrock RM20.
You'll work four shifts on, four off:
Days 6am - 6pm or
Nights 6pm - 6am
The Learning team aims to provide expert training, coaching and mentoring to every colleague. Ultimately, the team ensures that everyone has the training that they need in order to be successful in their roles. Read on about becoming our latest crew member!
Shift Coaches will report directly into the Thurrock Learning Advisor and be responsible for on-the-job training and validation for colleagues across every department in the operation. This includes training out Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), One Point Lessons, expected behaviours and inductions where required.
To be successful in this role, you will be motivated by supporting new & existing colleagues on the skills needed to do their role, working in partnership with all department areas, maintaining training records and setting a great example for every team in relation to behaviours and attitude.Core Responsibilities
- Coaching colleagues
- Delivering targeted and reactive training based on performance data
- Reporting on and updating site training data with the support of the Learning Advisor
- Embedding new starters and providing effective coaching on day one, delivering inductions where required
- Providing input into Standard Operating Procedures
- Creating, populating and filing key training documents
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is relatively new to a Coaching career, it would be ideal if you have:
- Good knowledge of busy Fulfilment Centre operations
- Experience in 'hands-on' training or coaching within a role
- Confidence coaching all colleagues on a wide variety of skills, in groups and individually
- Flexibility, and a consistent positive mindset
- Computer literate
At Gousto we are constantly looking to evolve our benefits for our people. Employees at Gousto are the key ingredient to our success and growth! Here are some of our company benefits:
- Free parking
- 25 days Holiday, with 1 day added every year (up to 30) Plus the ability to buy up to 5 days extra
- Free first Gousto box, 40% discount for you and 25% for selected friends & family
- Private healthcare
- Company Pension
- Free Coffee, Tea, Fruit & Ice Cream
- Gym & ClassPass membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Quarterly Team socials and events
The entire team at Gousto is enormously driven - We want to win this market. The environment, underpinned by our ownership principles , is highly dynamic, so everyone has measurable impact and can make a real difference.
Sound like the right fit for your palate? Get in touch, we can't wait to hear from you!