Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden (WBSL) is a purpose built, state-of-the-art film and television studio offering one of the largest facilities in the UK. This 200 acre secure site has a quarter of a million square feet of stage space, back-lot tank, one of the largest heated underwater filming tanks in Europe and a 100 acre back-lot.
WBSL has a collection of sixteen sound stages, some of which are the largest in the UK. WB Leavesden Park, adjacent to the Studio, offers modern and flexible office space for Production Companies. The site also has its own, on-site Set Lighting & Rigging rental division, which provides the industry with state-of-the-art lighting equipment, scaffolding and production supplies for stage and location shoots. WB De Lane Lea based in Soho, London, provides state of the art facilities in audio post-production for feature films and television.
These facilities make Warner Bros. Entertainment the only Hollywood studio to own and operate a production and post-production facility in the U.K.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter showcases the authentic sets, special effects and behind-the-scenes secrets of the Harry Potter film series. Located at the Studios where all eight films were produced. The Job
The Position works within the WBSL Set Lighting Department. The Equipment Storeperson is to engage in the preparation of lighting equipment for Set Lighting clients. The Daily
- Pick and return equipment from the warehouse for Lighting orders on the WB Rental system.
- Bar code equipment and put WB identification markers on equipment.
- Maintain the warehouse.
- Ad Hoc work as required.
- Undertake stock takes.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with cliental.
The Nice To Haves
- Experience with manual handling lighting equipment and loading vehicles ideally necessary, training will be provided.
- Computer literate be able to use excel, word, outlook and experience using a computer based rental system (not essential training can be provided).
- To be a Team Player, adaptable to change. Consistently looking to improve processes within all operations departments and across the company as a whole.
- Must be hard working.
- Can work with minimum supervision.
- Good communication skills.
- Hands on approach and commitment to get the job done.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
- Previous experience with Film and Television lighting equipment is advantageous but training can be provided.
- City & Guilds Qualification in electrical installation.
- The 17th edition qualifications.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.