WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Warner Bros. Studio Facilities (WBSF) oversees the physical operations of the historic 110-acre main lot in Burbank including its 30 soundstages and 20-acre backlot, as well as production-related services including costume, set-dressing, construction, set lighting, catering, transportation, photography and much more. The production site also hosts tours for consumers offering guests intimate views at the inner workings of thriving entertainment studios.
Join us. Shape your story here.The Job
The Senior Trade Sales Coordinator will support the Head of Business Development, responsible for the account management of Trade Partners. Managing day to day queries regarding ticket availability, marketing and future sales plans. The Senior Trade Coordinator will be the main point of contact for the trade partners. They will be required to represent the Studio Tour and HPOL at Trade sales and networking events including overseas. The role is based at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London, supporting the Trade team in the UK and beyond.The Daily
The Must Haves
- Day to day account management of the Trade partnerships, understanding the B2B needs and provide high levels of customer service and relationship management to our key partners.
- Develop effective and professional relationships with all internal and external customers across all levels. Including IT, Finance and Admissions.
- Manage the Trade partner releases and close out and assist and support the Annual Ticket allocation for Trade, Consumer and Education.
- Manage the set up for Trade show attendance and a minimum of two Fam trips per year
- Manage the set-up process for new Trade Partners and manage and update the annual marketing plan for all Trade channels and Represent the Studio Tour and HPOL at Global Trade sales and networking events.
- Create regular Trade communications through various Trade channels ensuring that Trade sales communication is cohesive and in line with overall strategic plan; Present and identify sales trends with recommendations.
- Proactively liaise with the Head of Business Development to ensure alignment on new business relationships and opportunities, budget management for attractions and achieve budgeted target as agreed by Head of Business Development.
- Update the Trade Sales presentation and marketing materials on a regular basis. ensuring they are all approved internally and in line with the Brand Guidelines.
The Nice to Haves
- Excellent sales and presentation skills
- Previous experience in trade marketing position
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and time management skills
- Ability to cope in a busy and challenging environment and work to fast deadlines.
- Experience in the leisure / tourism / attractions industry an advantage
At time, the role will require regular working during evenings, weekends and school holidays which are the peak operating times.Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please clickhere.The Perks
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.