Design and deliver social media training for partners and staff
Skills and Attributes for Success:
- Sound understanding of all social media channels and how to approach content strategy on each, particularly LinkedIn
- A solid understanding of how social media is applied to marketing strategies in a B2B environment
- Strong understanding of performance measurement and reporting tools
- Experience of developing and executing on social media strategies
- Ability to communicate and partner with the business to drive a commercial return on campaigns via social media
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Proven experience in developing social media strategies in a B2B context
- Time and project management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact with people at all levels within the firm
- Influencing and relationship building skills
Ideally you'll also have:
- The ability to juggle conflicting demands on time and prioritise effectively
- The ability to work unsupervised and use initiative where required
- Experience working in a large/matrix organisation, balancing multiple stakeholder requirements
- An enthusiastic, can do approach and be a strong team player
- A professional services background, however strong candidates from other sectors will also be considered.
What we look for:
You'll be an experienced senior executive with a passion for social media and storytelling. You are looking to make a difference in the business and enjoy the combination of using data driven insights, creative storytelling and strategy development.
What working at EY offers:
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
* Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
* Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
* The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.