We are currently recruiting for a Senior Security Specialist to be part of our fantastic Security Advisory Team!
As the successful Senior Security Specialist, you will work within our CISO department, providing your exceptional specialist advice and guidance on a variety of information and cyber security matters, as well as, performing risk assessments and security designs.
Based on the nature of the role, some travel to our Aviva offices throughout the UK is required. Responsibilities
Skills and experience were looking for
- Work with and support a broad range of business areas, assisting with their security requirement/enquires
- Perform technical security risk assessments
- Create information security frameworks and methodologies (e.g. ISF, NIST, ISO)
- Manage multiple security assessments and changing priorities simultaneously
- Utilise your strong analytical skills to assess security vulnerabilities and design security solutions
- Apply risk management principles and assessment methodologies (e.g. IRAM2, MoR)
- Work with development lifecycle methodologies, especially in application within an Agile and digital environment
- Adhere to application security practices and integration with IT change processes
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders (both IT and non-IT areas)
- Experience in an information security field
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Self-starter, and good time management
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Project management skills in order to manage multiple security assessments
What will you get for this role?
- Security technologies (firewalls, WAFs, DLP, cryptography, vulnerability scanning, identity and access management, etc.)
- PKI and cryptography fundamentals, including design and deployment of key management processes, hardware security modules etc
- Programming and scripting languages (C, C++, C#, Java, Python, Perl, etc
- MS Windows server, Azure etc
- Professional security certifications, such as, CISM, CISA, CRISC, CEH, GIAC
Oh and by the way¦
- Competitive salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through My Aviva Extras plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
At Aviva we always Care More. Its our thing. Were all about our people " thats you " so we can be pretty flexible. If you need to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, were very open to that. Well even try to bend work around your further studies or hobbies where we can.
We care deeply about welcoming people no matter where theyre from, how old they are or what disability they have. We encourage applications from every age, race, ethnicity, disability, gender, gender identity, religion, culture, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, maternity or caring responsibility. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
As part of that we interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Just send us an email once youve applied and well make sure we interview you.
If you like the sound of all that, wed love it if you could submit your application online. If you need an alternative method of applying, please contact Lacey Lane Mckoy call on: 0207 255 0884 or ping an email at: email@example.com
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By minimum criteria we mean you must provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.