We're looking for a Senior Recruiter to join the team, driving the end-to-end recruitment process with a focus on building credible stakeholder relationships, effective attraction and sourcing strategies, and a positive candidate experience, for our Consulting business area in the UK & EMEA region. As part of this fast paced team, you will be supported by your colleagues specialising in Recruitment Marketing, Channels Management, Sourcing and Candidate Care, whilst we continue on our journey to provide a transformational, first class recruitment service.
Please note this is a fixed term maternity cover opportunity. What you'll be doing
What we're looking for
- Acting as business partner to the Consulting business area, understanding their recruitment needs and guiding them using your SME knowledge.
- Driving the end-to-end recruitment process, including holding Business Needs Discussions, recommending the most appropriate attrition and sourcing strategies, direct sourcing, application reviews, interview scheduling, and offer management.
- Partner with the Recruitment Marketing, Channels Management and Sourcing teams to ensure we are using innovative and effective candidate attraction methods, as well as utilising preferred suppliers to meet demand.
- Direct sourcing and working with the Sourcing team to actively build talent pipelines for critical skills.
- Ensuring candidates have a positive experience and promoting Applied Intelligence as an employer of choice at internal and external events.
- Consistently building and maintaining excellent working relationships with the Consulting business area, preferred suppliers, and wider Recruitment and HR teams.
- Ensuring accuracy to recruitment processes and striving to meet agreed SLAs.
- Produce Recruitment MI such as candidate pipelines and offer data, and utilising this information for data driven decision making.
About BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
- Successful track record of recruiting for Consulting skillsets (e.g. Business Analysis, Business Consulting, Creative, Data Consulting, Security Consulting and Technical Consulting) or a similar field, utilising various sourcing channels.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills, building trusted relationships with leadership, hiring managers and preferred suppliers.
- Attention to detail and comfortable working to agreed SLAs to ensure an operationally effective recruitment process.
- Skilled in using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel and PowerPoint).
- Prior experience using an Application Tracking System (e.g. SuccessFactors).
- A team player with a flexible and supportive approach.
We use our intelligence-led insights to help defend Governments, Nations and Societies from cyber-attacks and financial crime. Our customers depend on our evolving capabilities to help them safely grow their organisations. Our unprecedented access to threat intelligence, world-leading analysts and market-leading technology means we can help them to adapt, evolve and stay ahead of the criminals. Division overview: Corporate Functions
At BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, we pride ourselves in being a leader in the cyber defence industry, and the business could not operate without all the dedicated work of our Corporate Functions teams. From Finance & Operations through Communications & Marketing, to HR and Site Operations and more, our Corporate Functions enable our divisions to implement ground-breaking digital transformations and crucial defence software.
As part of Corporate Functions, you will be supporting and partnering with our global business from the backline, being a strategic advisor within your specialist area, and ensuring the business runs smoothly and efficiently. We all have a role to play in defending our clients; and this is yours.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds - the best and brightest minds - can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential. We also welcome discussions about flexible working.