Advertising date: Tuesday 11th June 2019
Closing date: 12th July 2019
Location: Nottingham or London
We're looking for a passionate, high potential and energetic leader to join our Commercial Pricing team as a Senior Pricing Manager
. This is a great opportunity for an individual with value based pricing experience to join a growing team. Please note the successful candidate will need to be flexible around location/travel as our teams are geographically spread across London and Nottingham and therefore some travel would be required.
This role focusses on the ownership & development of competitive, value based, business to business pricing propositions that accelerate revenue & margin growth, increase new business win rates, enable long term customer retention & reduce customer churn. Your responsibility will also extend to be the subject matter expert for the strategic pricing and market calibration for a number of key Experian propositions in both the UKI & EMEA market places. The role
You will lead the development, launch & in-life management of strategic, value based B2B price propositions for existing & new propositions across both the UKI & EMEA businesses, whilst o wning the development of value based pricing proposals for strategic customer opportunities across a number of our business areas. You will:
Could this be the role for you?
- Develop disruptive price propositions that enable winning against competitive alternatives
- Be identified as the commercial thought leader & pricing subject matter expert for a number of key propositions
- Lead the interface to product & proposition teams to capture & articulate proposition value & customer benefit monetization
We're looking for a strategic leader who wants to progress their career within a FTSE 50, global organisation with market leading and innovative products. You'll understand and have experience in value based pricing, with the ability to build clear and competitive customer pricing propositions. You'll be able to defend value across a customers entire business landscape and will be committed to consistently delivering results to a high standard.
We're a global team and therefore you must be culturally aware and able to work across international markets. You'll succeed in this role by being creative whilst balancing strategic thinking with attention to detail and pragmatic delivery. We are looking for:
- Understand & defend value across a customer's entire business landscape
- Extensive experience of customer value & quantified benefits based B2B pricing within a similar organisation
- Ability to build clear, competitive, value based customer pricing propositions and experience coaching/mentoring other team members within a value based model
- Experience within a deal facing pricing role within a similar/large software business
- Experience working across multiple geographies, i.e UKI, EMEA etc
- A background or qualification in finance (i.e ACCA or CIMA)
- Degree or relevant qualification would be an advantage
- Experience/an understanding of SQL/data analytics tools and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Goal oriented - strong commitment to consistently deliver results to high standards
- Ability to balance risk and complex commercial needs
- Ability to work under pressure & support a team in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Creative, organized and accurate - able to balance strategic thinking with attention to detail and pragmatic delivery of commitments
- Culturally aware & ability to work across international markets
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment Why choose us?
Our colleagues' health and wellbeing is a top priority for us, that's why our reward, benefits and wellbeing programmes are designed so you can come to work feeling your very best self. Our benefits focus on health, money and lifestyle so you can tailor your benefits to your own personal needs. Whether it's your physical and mental wellness, getting to work or planning for the future, we have a range of flexible options to have you covered!
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process. Who are Experian?
We unlock the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. At life's big moments - from buying a home or car, to sending a child to university, to growing a business exponentially by connecting it with new customers - we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence so they can maximize every opportunity.
For more than 125 years, we've helped consumers and clients prosper, and economies and communities flourish - and we're not done.
Our 17,000 people in 37 countries believe the possibilities for you, and our world, are growing. We're investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow. Could this be the role for you? Apply now to start your journey with Experian.