We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
"The opportunity would see you join the Mobile Client software development team (Sky Go) which forms part of a much wider collection of teams that develop the Mobile platform and associated clients. Together we use cutting edge, highly scalable, technology to delight our customers with online services which allow them to consume Sky content online and on numerous hardware platforms" - Scrum Master
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that's not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search №LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Design and develop automation and test features in iOS and Android native applications
- Actively lead the technical direction of the team to follow best practices of testing and automation, Agile BDD to develop test framework, test cases and features with consideration with high quality, performance, availability, reliability and secure architecture
- Provide technical leadership and mentor other Testers
- Create and execute Test Strategy and Test Planning for sprints and releases
- Involve from initial stages of a product or feature development and lead the activity to analyse, design and estimate the feature in collaboration with product and analysis team
- Take an active role in user story definition, assisting analysis and business stakeholders with acceptance criteria, sprint planning, Test Scripting, code reviews, releases and regular showcases to the product owners and stakeholders
- Take a pro-active role to support the live product used by customers to deliver best customer experience
- Strive for continuous improvement within the self-regulated team, mentor peers and associates working in cross functional feature teams
- Innovation and introduction to new technologies in team
- Hands on, demonstrable experience of test analysis and test automation for mobile apps
- Strong Knowledge and experience of a wide range of best of breed open source and commercial technologies such as Cucumber Framework BDD Xcode\/Swift and\/or XCTest, Espresso
- Experience of writing test scripts for high capacity, high availability, high traffic and high-quality product using XP and Agile framework. Device farm management in a lab environment
- Experience using tools like Jira, confluence, Jenkins, GitLab or similar CI, Git, Docker etc
- Strong Experience of Leading technical improvements, Process implementation and leading QA activity in scrum
- Practical experience of Test Planning, Test Strategy and Estimation of features for sprint and releases
- Experience to demonstrate active and conscious awareness of your environment, sensing and anticipating situations and being able to ask the right questions at the right time.
- Excellent communication skills who can summaries information, present clearly and set correct expectation within and outside team.
- Good to have knowledge of Responsive design, ATDD, experience with large content\/video management system, Linear and VOD video technologies with cisco player \uf0a7 Bachelors' degree or equivalent industry experience
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about